Rapalas

Roy

Was at the CTC here in Boucherville this morning for a coupla boxes of mason jars. Sauntered over to the fishing stuff for a look see...I don't usually buy tackle at CTC BUT, there's a huge bin there with tons of Rapalas, taildancers, originals, countdowns,husky jerks, glass raps, shad raps and almost every other kind in many flavours. Checked out the price on the scanner and lo and behold, they are at 50%. That's a good deal. Check out your local CTCs if you're interested. Mercman, if you're reading this, take a run over and scoop some.

ps, Gas is 127.4 here this morning.

Anybody checked out Lindsay CDN Tire? I'll be there this week to see for myself, 50% is a good deal

Hey Mike, let me know if that is indeed the case! With spring pike just around the corner, I could sure stock up!

Was at the CTC here in Boucherville this morning for a coupla boxes of mason jars. Sauntered over to the fishing stuff for a look see...I don't usually buy tackle at CTC BUT, there's a huge bin there with tons of Rapalas, taildancers, originals, countdowns,husky jerks, glass raps, shad raps and almost every other kind in many flavours. Checked out the price on the scanner and lo and behold, they are at 50%. That's a good deal. Check out your local CTCs if you're interested. Mercman, if you're reading this, take a run over and scoop some.

ps, Gas is 127.4 here this morning.

Went to the one over here at 10-30. Must be an in house sale Roy.sad.gif While i'm at it, Sail is having a no Tax weekend coming up this week.Starts Wed for VIPS and thursday for everyone else.

just got back from my store.....picked up 5 shad raps and 4 Storm chugs and a couple others for 36bux!!!??? MIster twister tails cheap too! I had to ask the kid in the store to point out the deals though. I'm going back tomorrow hoping they restock the shelves as the discounted lures weren't in a bin but mixed with all the others. Happy hunting.

Last week our store in Caledonia had CD-9 Countdown Rapala (in fire-minnow pattern) on for $5.00!! I grabbed the last two they had and checked out the CT on Upper James where their CD-9's had the the red clearance tag on the hook, but were priced at $8 and change!!

I also picked up a wood handle/leather sheath Rapala knife for $19.00.

It always pays to check the fishing isle at CT, regardless of your politics.

Jim

Went to the C.T. store in North Bay today and at the back of one of the rows there is a small section of clearance baits. I bought 2 Husky Jerks (HJ-14 and DHJ-13) and some Mr.Twister grubs that look like leaches. total was $14.21 and I saved about $12.60! Lots of selection on the smaller rappalas but I'm not much of a bass guy. There was also some Trigger X, lots of Mr. Twister, and various baits suich as Little Cleos and some Mepps Spinners.

If anybody outside of the GTA finds x-raps on sale and in large quantities, let me know.

Depending on how many you can get your hands on, I can make it worth your while to pick them up for me.