OFN'ers PLEASE HOOK ME UP!!!

Moosebunk

I'm doing my part for you MB. The way I look at it, if you win, we all win with the report and photos that will follow.

Right On Dan! It would certainly be a trip that would find its way back home here to Ontario, and one report that would be owed "big time" to many.

Less than a week of hoping to hold on. Support if you can with any votes. Thanks.

Dave... liking the Innis & Gunn of late.

I even joined FB just to vote everyday bud!!

(well I actually joined to vote for someone else.. somewhere else.. but .. LOL)

Nice! Even if it was for a better cause. ;)

I don't know if extra votes in the end are being counted or not, but if they are allowed they certainly can't hurt.

Bunk-is it a certainty that you WILL get the trip if your article ends up with the most votes??

To quote the contest rules sent in email to past guests...

... "The story with the most "likes" will win a trip to any Plummer's Lodge, anytime in the summer of 2011. Contest closes March 31st...

That sounds like a "WILL" to me Darsky. ;)

Get out of bed at noon. Check!

Coffee... check!

Take the boat motor for a tune-up... check!

Sniff some liquid tape to fix the frayed wire to the transducer... ohhh check!

Log on to OFC and bump this post... Yep Checkin'.

4-5 more days now, then I'll quit hounding and leave everyone alone. CHECK! :good:

A little more than 24 hours to go...

Thanks so much to everyone for taking the time to give me a vote in the contest. If it's meant to happen I'll be sure to come back and take everyone along in a report.

Edited by Moosebunk

Drew's still out doing cartwheels... just got a report he was thru Stittsville and on his way to Carp... lol

I got work all weekend Wayne. First of 3 today was just the perfect pace. Didn't have to cartwheel through it, just a nice crawl with a couple somersalts. :w00t:

Next friday I'm hoping to wake from a nightshift and find a message in the inbox. Then it'll be backflips.

I got work all weekend Wayne. First of 3 today was just the perfect pace. Didn't have to cartwheel through it, just a nice crawl with a couple somersalts. :w00t:

Next friday I'm hoping to wake from a nightshift and find a message in the inbox. Then it'll be backflips.

what lodge ya staying at moose? or will you be going for tree river char all week? i officially got in as a plummers lodge employee, should be at the main lodge starting july 16th for 6 weeks.. let me know when your going !!

oh yeah and CONGRATS!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...