Happy St Pats Day

mercman

Just a note to wish all you Irishmen and women, and all you Irish Wanna Be's, A Happy St Paddies Day!!!

"It is easy to be pleasant when life flows by like a song, but the man worth while is the one who will smile when everything goes dead wrong. For the test of the heart is trouble, and it always comes with years, and the smile that is worth the praises of earth is the smile that shines through the tears."

OFNPatty.jpg

I say the same to the Ire's ... have a great day tomorrow..

Although I wear a Red shirt out to the pub tomorrow night.. to razz the Ire's 'bout my Scott heritage and my Pop's tradition...It's all in good clean fun...

an Irish toast..

"May you always have a clean shirt, a clear conscience, and enough coins in your pocket to buy a pint!"

have a good one me Lads and Lasses

Randy

:canadian:

Aer Lingus Flight 101 was flying from Heathrow to Dublin one night, with Paddy the Pilot and Shamus the co-pilot. As they approached Dublin airport, they looked out the front window. "B'jees" said Paddy "Will ye look at how dang' short dat runway is".You're not dang' kiddin, Paddy" replied Shamus. "Dis is gonna be one a' de trickiest landings you're ever gonna see" said Paddy "You're not dang' kiddin, Paddy" replied Shamus. "Right Shamus. When I give de signal, you put the engines in reverse" said Paddy. "Right, I'll be doing dat" replied Shamus. "And den ye put de flaps dow straight away" said Paddy. "Right, I'll be doing that" replied Shamus. "And den ye stamp on dem brakes as hard as ye can" said Paddy. "Right, I'll be doing dat" replied Shamus. "And den ye pray to de Mother Mary with all a' your soul" said Paddy. "I be doing dat already" replied Shamus. So they approached the runway with Paddy and Shamus full of nerves and sweaty palms. As soon as the wheels hit the ground, Shamus put the engines in reverse, put the flaps down, stamped on the brakes and prayed to the Mother Mary with all of his soul. Amidst the roaring engines, squealing of tyres and lots of smoke, the plane screeched to a halt centimetres from the end of the runway, much to the relief of Paddy and Shamus and everyone on board. As they sat in the cockpit regaining their composure, Paddy looked out the front window and said to Shamus "Dat has gotta be de shortest dang runway i have EVER seen in m whole life". Shamus looked out the side window and replied "Yeah Paddy, but look at how dang' wide it is."

Edited by mercman

The all day Guinness diet.

Remember how great you feel this morning, as some of us will feel a lot worse tomorrow! Happy St Pats day!

clapping.gif

I'm Irish,Scottish and French. no wonder i had to take the cure 23 years agowhistling.gif

clapping.gif

I'm Irish,Scottish and French. no wonder i had to take the cure 23 years agowhistling.gif

With Harrison, Moore, O'Connor and Dyer blood in your veins who have to keep things in check, :)

Edited by Harrison

Aer Lingus Flight 101 was flying from Heathrow to Dublin one night, with Paddy the Pilot and Shamus the co-pilot. As they approached Dublin airport, they looked out the front window. "B'jees" said Paddy "Will ye look at how dang' short dat runway is".You're not dang' kiddin, Paddy" replied Shamus. "Dis is gonna be one a' de trickiest landings you're ever gonna see" said Paddy "You're not dang' kiddin, Paddy" replied Shamus. "Right Shamus. When I give de signal, you put the engines in reverse" said Paddy. "Right, I'll be doing dat" replied Shamus. "And den ye put de flaps dow straight away" said Paddy. "Right, I'll be doing that" replied Shamus. "And den ye stamp on dem brakes as hard as ye can" said Paddy. "Right, I'll be doing dat" replied Shamus. "And den ye pray to de Mother Mary with all a' your soul" said Paddy. "I be doing dat already" replied Shamus. So they approached the runway with Paddy and Shamus full of nerves and sweaty palms. As soon as the wheels hit the ground, Shamus put the engines in reverse, put the flaps down, stamped on the brakes and prayed to the Mother Mary with all of his soul. Amidst the roaring engines, squealing of tyres and lots of smoke, the plane screeched to a halt centimetres from the end of the runway, much to the relief of Paddy and Shamus and everyone on board. As they sat in the cockpit regaining their composure, Paddy looked out the front window and said to Shamus "Dat has gotta be de shortest dang runway i have EVER seen in m whole life". Shamus looked out the side window and replied "Yeah Paddy, but look at how dang' wide it is."

tyres? nice touch.......... :clapping: