BPS flyer arrived

misfish

This flyer is huge.Lots of rods and reels and the rest of the spring classic stuff,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BUT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Not one float reel is in the sale..Spinning reels,baitcasters.Funny thing to me.Spring would mean,trout,one would think they would have atleast one wouldnt ya :dunno:

This flyer is huge.Lots of rods and reels and the rest of the spring classic stuff,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,BUT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Not one float reel is in the sale..Spinning reels,baitcasters.Funny thing to me.Spring would mean,trout,one would think they would have atleast one wouldnt ya :dunno:

Reels don`t float Brian!!! :whistling:

I was hoping live target lures were going be on sale but alas it seems that is not to be.

I thought they were....or maybe that was the past flyer?? I know I saw the frogs on sale in the flyer that goes to March 10th [or perhaps it's an intro price?] and they have an end display of these lures.

Anyway, are you referring to a new flyer or the one that goes to March 10th?????

Oh, one thing I was wondering is that since the US sale is before the Canadian one people knew in advance about the really good door crashers that weren't even published. I was at the store the day they had the HDS5s for a crazy price and was wondering how all those people even knew about it. Well, I guess they all had US friends?? =) Anyway, anyone have any inside information they'd like to share?!?!?!

Edited by FishLogic

I thought they were....or maybe that was the past flyer?? I know I saw the frogs on sale in the flyer that goes to March 10th [or perhaps it's an intro price?] and they have an end display of these lures.

Anyway, are you referring to a new flyer or the one that goes to March 10th?????

Oh, one thing I was wondering is that since the US sale is before the Canadian one people knew in advance about the really good door crashers that weren't even published. I was at the store the day they had the HDS5s for a crazy price and was wondering how all those people even knew about it. Well, I guess they all had US friends?? =) Anyway, anyone have any inside information they'd like to share?!?!?!

I am talking abou tthe new flyer that came today. Sale starts on the 11th. Last year they had a gps finder unit as a door crasher for like $250 or something like that but hey did not have the numbers or something was messed up so they gave away HDS5s for that price!!!