YBC Tournament Champions - 4 Step to Stardom

Leecher

Every year my daughter competes in the YBC 4 Step to Stardom in a 4 player team or single for the nationals at the provincial tournament and every year she comes close (second or third place) but not enough to make it, but yesterday was another story :thumbsup_anim: The team played great and took the gold for the win B)

I had good vibes about the team synergy and their performance from previous tournament games leading to the provincial finals and I couldn't be any prouder of them for their quest and commitment they showed. After the first game, they had a deficit of 43 pins behind the lead but in their next 3, took over the lead (they had 100+ plus pins after the third) and did not look back B)

Me, my wife and the other parents were their cheering fans and let me tell you, my ears are still buzzing from all the noise. We put in a 12 hour shift but it was all worth it :thumbsup_anim:

It took Mélissa 7 years to achieve her goal and now is going out West in Saskatchewan to compete against the other province best team :clapping:

The medal ceremony was quite emotional for me and felt real good seeing them on the middle step of the podium :clapping: Proudest dad in the universe if you ask me :clapping:

Here are Québec's gold medalist and representative at the Nationals in Saskatchewan :worthy: My daughter is the one on the far right :) Love you my little princess "insert hugs and kisses emotion here" :)

DSC04863.jpg

Hope you enjoy

Leechman

Edited by Leechman

Thanks lookinforwalleye!!! Not only can she out fish me but can out bowl me too :blush::lol:

My wife is the bowler in the family a few years ago her team won a big tourny and they won a week in the DR and luggage!!

Unfortunately they closed the bowling alley in Orangeville!!! :wallbash:

Edited by lookinforwalleye

That is frolicking awesome congrats to the team. My daughter also tried out for this event but fell short this year she sure does try hard and made it to the Provencals once for high low doubles but they fell short I was so crushed for her. I hope they have a blast in SK Good luck to them.

My wife is the bowler in the family a few years ago her team won a big tourny and they won a week in the DR and luggage!!

Unfortunately they closed the bowling alley in Orangeville!!! :wallbash:

Right on :thumbsup_anim: Too bad about the closing... such a great sport to play B)

Congrats, Jacques!! I can hear the pride in your words :thumbsup_anim::clapping:

Thanks Frankie!!! I'm on cloud nine right now :D

thumbsup_anim.gif Jacquesthumbsup_anim.gif

The smile on your face must be as big as minew00t.gif

Cingrats to your daughtergood.gif

If it makes you feel bettertongue.gif I get out fished as well, most of the timeglare.gif KIDS!!!!blush.gif

Thanks Vince!!! Yeah kids.... she's got nerves of steel :)

That is frolicking awesome congrats to the team. My daughter also tried out for this event but fell short this year she sure does try hard and made it to the Provencals once for high low doubles but they fell short I was so crushed for her. I hope they have a blast in SK Good luck to them.

Thanks Mike!!! I know the feeling too well... every year I had to look at my daughter's face after a defeat and I was crushed too :( this year is a whole different story :) tell your daughter to keep at it and practice, practice... Melissa's been practicing a couple times a week for this event and now that she's going to the Nationals, I think it might be 3 times a week B)

As a former YBC bowler, congrats to all!! You are obviously one very proud dad. :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim: :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks fishnsled!!! I sure am B) Mélissa is 15 and has an average of 196. Yesterday she played 2 games above her average out of 4.... solid playing if you ask me :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Leechman

congrats to you and melissa thats cool your one happy dad thats what its all about

Thanks Corvy!!! It sure is B)

Congrats to her and the team. 5 or 10 pin. I bowled YBC 5 pin out of Midland Ont and enjoyed my experiences.

Thanks Bob D!!! It's 5 pin. I'm sure you did :)

Great to here congrats to every body & thanx for posting the Picture, so now if I go bowling & see any of them there I'll know to just turn around & leave, so as to not embarrass myself when I pull the bumpers up so the ball at least takes the corner pin's out

SBK

Thanks Richard!!! lol

Sheesh............dont know how i missed this.Its been so quiet in herewhistling.gif

You sound like a really proud PaPa, Jacques!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Give her a hug and congrats from meclapping.gif

I sure am B) Thanks Paul!!! I most definitely will let her know :thumbsup_anim:

Tell them good job, my 2 daughters were always at it for the Ontario Provincials but small towns could never beat out the big city teams. Its a hard go and I to know about the 2 or 3 days of ear buzzing that goes on after

Thanks ovaldale3!!! I will :thumbsup_anim: Over here it seemed to same for some players / teams, always the same individuals to win.... but now that our team won, it's a great change :)

I hear that at the Nationals, the noise level is even louder than the Provincials :w00t::blink:

Oh and welcome to OFC :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Leechman