Muskies Canada Odyssey tickets

Handlebarz

Hey everyone I just wanted to let the OFC family know that I have advance tickets for the Odyssey they are just $15 if you get them from me or another member of Muskies Canada I know there are a few of us here on the board so it will not be hard for you to get ahold of one of us or $20 at the door.

I thought I would just remind the members here of the event it is going to be a blast with these speakers.

Jim Saric host Musky Hunter fishing show

Mike Lazarus musky guide

BOB MEHSIKOMER Simply fishing T.V. host

SEAN LANDSMAN Muskie researcher, graduate student, and field editor of Muskies Inc.'s MUSKIE magazine

Joselyn from Angling Outfitters in Woodstock will be doing seminars on electronics all day at his booth

Also lots of great vendors have a look at the MCI site. I hope to see alot of members out there this year please stop by our booth and say Hi my wife and I will be there all day.

http://www.muskiescanada.ca/general_information/odyssey.php

Wow, Lazarus is actually going to speak in public. For those that don't know about him, this guy could boat a musky up on the North Pole. He is very secretive about his techniques and spots and to get a chance to hear him, I'm in.

Mike/Dax/Ron, whoever wants to chime in, do any of you know when everyone will be on/speaking? Is there a timetable that is accessible?

I'll make the trip in from Ottawa for it, as I have been to the last 3, but I would like to know if i need to set the entire day aside or just 2 hours or so.

Tanks,

Mike there is not a set time that I know of as of now it looks like Jim will do two of them one in the am and one in the pm.The one in the pm Mike will join Jim on stage and speak.You are right Mike does not like to get out from what others have said and I will be there to take in all I can from him. As for the others I am not sure I would think they will have it nailed down soon but as of the weekend at our BOD meeting there was no talk of times.

Joey I hope you and Paul can make it there is usually a good showing from OFC there.

Big Buck stop into the booth and say Hi I should be around it all day but sneaking away to catch some speakers

I've been to every show so far but not 100% sure if I'll be heading down this year or not Mike, but if I do I'll just grab a ticket at the door.

For those of you who haven't been to an Odyssey but have an interest in musky fishing it's an excellent show and a great day.

Normally a bunch of us meet up for breakfast before the show and then head in for the opening at 8:00

The Golden Griddle was closed 2 years ago when we showed up Bruce, but we found a nice restaurant just across the QEW, but darned if I can remember the name of the place. That's where I was when you called me on my cell.

I'll let you know for sure if I'm going this year but I'm pretty sure I will be.

Mike, Corey and I will be there for sure. We were just down at the Ohio Muskie show this past weekend and heard Saric speak there. Very good presentation. Look forward to seeing you.

This is a very good show, if you are even slightly interested in muskie you should attend.

I can also provide advance tickets, send me the money and I'll mail them out to you..

Dax Jacklin

4 Broadmore Ave

St.Catharines,ON

L2M6A5

Pssst, Mike! Dax is trying to poach your sales... you guys are on commission, right? LOL

Hi

Can someone tell me what time the Odyssey ends?

I'm trying to plan a surprise 50th party for the BF that same night if possible and we're both attending the show.

Thanks to all,

Michele

I think its around 5pm but could be wrong Dax will know for sure and I am sure he will answer here also.