Tourney for Tyler

vinnimon

thumbsup_anim.gif Well as most of you guys and gals know, I took over for loonietoon this year.I did promise him if he needed anything that I would be there for him. So I did, tending the bbqsthumbsup_anim.gif . Everything went as smooth as pie on saturday, well sort ofoops.gif

But we were on top of things for surethumbsup_anim.gif .

I would like to thank Elisa, Terry and maureen,Elisa's neice and another kind lady cooking the hotdogs.thumbsup_anim.gif

Me and my girls help set up for a bit, once it was under control it was time to fish for a short bit. As I promised my girlsclapping.gif We managed a few nibbles but nothing to show for in the short time we had. So back to the lot we went to start the questhumbsup_anim.gif . I sent my girls off on a wagon ride that they surely enjoyed. Then it was time for them to go to workgood.gif and they didgood.gif I couldnt be more proud of them.

Anyhoo to make a long story short, there are too many good gents to list. It was very nice to finally meet the ofners I chatted with on line and pmed, and always the members that I have met/fished withthumbsup_anim.gif .

Thank you all for your kind words, I couldnt be any happier to help out and seeing you all out therethumbsup_anim.gif

One more thing, we finally lucked out on a few whities. And it had to be after the tourney and allwallbash.gif ,oh well!

On to a few pics

Vince I was proud to have been able to count on you to handle the chore... I owe you 1 cold 1 my friend or 2... It was also great to hear that every one was there to help Tyler... I :worthy: To you all and am very Humbled & Proud to know you all and also to call you all my friends...Vince it was also great to see that your Kids were there and got to witness what it is to care for and Help another person in need of some help.. I believe this will assist them in their growing up to be fine children.You and your wife should be PROUD as I know you are. A little Update on my wife.. Had A CT Scan done on Thursday and will be at the Doctors with her on Thursday of this week for an update.

Thank you kindly guys and gals for your kind words. But its loonietoon that should be thanked for showing me what a great community this really isthumbsup_anim.gif

Elisa was kind enough to send me a few more picsgood.gif

I totally forgot about it until nowblush.gif

Well for all you folks that havent met me, well! Thats me on the left(black jacket and a snap on hat), my friend next to me, Dan of coarse, and his bud.

It was very nice to see everyone again thumbsup_anim.gif

On to the pics

Edited by vinnimon

Thank you kindly guys and gals for your kind words. But its loonietoon that should be thanked for showing me what a great community this really isthumbsup_anim.gif

Elisa was kind enough to send me a few more picsgood.gif

I totally forgot about it until nowblush.gif

Well for all you folks that havent met me, well! Thats me on the left(black jacket and a snap on hat), my friend next to me, Dan of coarse, and his bud.

It was very nice to see everyone again thumbsup_anim.gif

On to the pics

Love the pics Vince... But you don't have to thank me for showing you how great a site this is,,,, Thank the Monitors T.J and the rest of the board members for this great site.. :worthy::thumbsup_anim::clapping: :clapping: