Fishing for Tyler

12footspringbok

Third year in a row i made it out this year didn't fish with dad but dragged a friend along with me. Blasted up to BBP first thing marked a few fish here and there but nothing to serious. Met Terry out there chatted with him for a few minutes he wasn't into much action yet either. Decided to move then move again and repeated the process 4 or 5 more times. One more move a few miles into the middle lake produced the same thing initially one or two fish on the screen then nothing. Ten am and no fish yet. :( So we made on last move even farther out. Bingo! Right off the bat steady marked doubles and triples moving through.

Jimmy was the first to hook up.

FFT261.jpg

A nice lil whitey.

FFT262.jpg

He dropped several more fish and i was getting discouraged but then I went on a tear.

FFT263.jpg

Nice whitey

FFT2661.jpg

and another

FFT264.jpg

After missing and dropping several fish and watching me get 6 through the hole and losing a couple more half way up and at the hole Jimmy was itching for a second fish and he got one more.

FFT266.jpg

Quarter to 11 things started to slow down i told Jimmy it was make or break time with a half hour ride back to the park.

One more hookup for me and it felt like something a bit more decent.

Ended up being a plump little laker 25.5 inches

FFT265.jpg

Packed up for the long tour back in. Not really that long of a ride 11 miles to be exact but long when you've got two on a one up antique machine plus an auger LOL. Made it back in with time to spare. We both made off with a nice prize and were happy :worthy:

We still had the itch though so headed out to try for some perch. Only ended up catching dinks though.

FFT268.jpg

fft7.jpg

Thanks to Tyler and everyone that makes this thing happen. :worthy:

nice meeting you

looks like you had a good day too

Yup funny to see one a my hotspots is one of your hotspots too :lol: Slept in this morning shouldn;t have though just got a text and there smashing the whities again with the odd trout thrown in the mix. Man i need to find a GF to do the cleaning around here for me.... :w00t: