New Fishing Buddies Needed...

irishfield

IFF (if and only if) I had a sled and it wasn't the last week of my busy season, I would be on this like white on rice. Just goes to show what kind of a guy Wayne is, offering up his little piece of paradise to us OFC'rs. If you do make it up there, I hope you slay the walters and brookies.

Well a tad disappointing that nobody can abandon their keyboards for a few days, but I'm off bright and early. Truck and trailer packed and ready to roll. Neighbour knows I'm coming and ready to fish, as are Walleyemaster and a few others in town that I can get out with.

If anyone wakes up and realizes what their missin... if you seriously wanna drop by a little google work will find my hard line phone number at the lake and I'll make sure the answering machine is on. Plan at this point is up tomorrow.. home Monday or Tuesday. I'll also check my PM's before leaving in the am.

:P

Well a tad disappointing that nobody can abandon their keyboards for a few days, but I'm off bright and early.

:P

Good Luck Wayne, hopefully you unwind and relax.

Probably 98% of folks can't leave their jobs, families and prior commitments to do this even though most wish they could. It is Fishing for Tyler this weekend as well. Most don't have the luxuries or freedoms you have.

Cest la vie.

I hear ya Erik.. well kinda anyhow. There ain't no "freedoms" this winter, if I can figure out how to squeeze in a trip at this point in time, anyone can.

Your a lucky man Wayne! Your hard work and efforts will take you a long way.

Hope you catch some decent fish :Gonefishing:

I hear ya Erik.. well kinda anyhow. There ain't no "freedoms" this winter, if I can figure out how to squeeze in a trip at this point in time, anyone can.

Well when yer the only weld tec,and robot guy,it,s hard to get away my friend. Plus you did say sled and tow bar,which I have none of. Enjoy your time away.Clear yer head . I know I could use that right about now. Safe trip. :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Misfish

Well when yer the only weld tec,and robot guy,it,s hard to get away my friend. Plus you did say sled and tow bar,which I have none of. Enjoy your time away.Clear yer head . I know I could use that right about now. Safe trip. :thumbsup_anim:

Im sure Leah will be thinking this,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y80y58UKRes?version=3"><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y80y58UKRes?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y80y58UKRes?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

LOL Brian... she was upset today.. as she thought I was already leaving! Now she's stuck with me for another night..

I gotta feeling that tonight’s gonna be a good night

That tonight’s gonna be a good night

That tonight’s gonna be a good good night (x3)

:whistling::whistling::devil:

Na.. she now has my cold. I was quarantined to my room yesterday and was supposed to be getting out of here before I gave it to Jen. Now Leah has it. Both of us are tired of blow the nose.. hand sanitizer.. blow the nose.. hand sanitizer.. every 2 minutes. Thank God they gave Jen Cipro this round to help her fight things off...

Na.. she now has my cold. I was quarantined to my room yesterday and was supposed to be getting out of here before I gave it to Jen. Now Leah has it. Both of us are tired of blow the nose.. hand sanitizer.. blow the nose.. hand sanitizer.. every 2 minutes. Thank God they gave Jen Cipro this round to help her fight things off...

D_oh.jpg

Yah had to ask eh Jacque.. lol

Up 'till 4am monitoring Jennifer as her temp started to climb.. at 3am she wanted some fresh water/ice so I'm standing at the fridge and it's going spurt..spurt..spurt and I think to myself how the hell is air getting into the line, just as my feet start to get soaked and the kitchen floor starts to flood. Glad I never finished the basement ceiling so that I could find the water line valve quickly!! Just finished putting the fridge back together.

Gonna see how the day goes and try a departure again in the am. I'm not gonna hold my breath... guess it's a good thing nobody could go!

Edited by irishfield

Haven't posted or read in a while, try to spend as little time on the computer as possible!! Wish I knew before we booked! 5 buddies and I will be at Tamar from Friday early morning till Sunday mid day. We likely won't be in his huts, but not too far from the island. 3 sleds with 3 portable huts. grand touring with an otter, venture with a clam, and an arctic cat with a frabill. If you're bored and want to say hi, fish, drink, or whatever, we'll be down there.

Good luck!!

Thrasher