New Handlebarz Double 10 musky lures

Handlebarz

Hey all here are some of the new HANDLEBARZ I have done over the last month.

I have been so busy building bodies I have not had time to get out on the ice for some fishing but did take some time to complete a few new lures. I thought since I have built so many bodies its time to show off a couple that I will have at the Muskies Canada Odyssey.These will also be for sale through my website or through PM here. Either look for my banner here on OFC or click the link in my signature to be directed to my web site.

Midnight mojo has 2 black coils and double black 10's for blades

a569f3b9.jpg

Electric Black has 2 Electric Black coils and Black Nickle blades I have no tseen anyone else with this color of flashabou it looks amazing in the water and in the sunlight its a lot different from the Holographic Flashabout the others are using.

3f218be1.jpg

Halloween

fed24b75.jpg

Electric Blue Gil this is one of 2 different blue Gil patterns I will have this one has a Chartusse and copper blade.

e107a9e9.jpg

Cisco

501af86f.jpg

Copper&Gold

02494636.jpg

ICE

23ea00d7.jpg

Black/Silver

5ec67dc3.jpg

Electric Black Chartreuse/Orange blades

69a6249a.jpg

Electric Black Orange blades

fb3ad7bd.jpg

Holo Texas Tea

9125aaa6.jpg

Battery 10's

c99c3d31.jpg

If anyone has some ideas or color patterns they would like to see built please feel free to ask I will be building right up to the weekend before the Odyssey.

Thanks alot Mike

Here is a link for my site I will be updating it closer to April.

ENTER DA BARZ

SH I have a red/silver and can do it with pearl I do have yellow and green in the 8's

Lew thanks for the good words I do put all my best into each one.

WMC I should have posted that info above but I will add it here about what goes into each lure.

All my Double 10's are made with .062 stainless steel wire, heavy split ring, two large clevises, Solid Brass beads, 1oz weight, One 5/0 treble hook that is shrink tubed to keep it from tangling. Finally they are dressed with 2 musky sized magnum flashabou skirt that are hand tied by myself.

Through testing we have found that hook up's are not lost with the single Treble hook and it lessens the chance of a second hook getting into the eye of a musky or into its gill plate or worse your hand. There is enough room for anyone to add a second hook if requested I will add a second hook for special orders.

As Mike said he will be at the 2011 Muskie Odyssey on April 9th in St.Catharines! Some of his lures will be on the main raffle table, and also on the Silent Auction table!

Come out and see Mike and many other bait makers!

Come out and support Muskellunge conservation and research!

Really likin those Mike :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Joey to bad we could not hook up in the fall but there is alot of season left in 2011 for us to make a trade :whistling:

As Mike said he will be at the 2011 Muskie Odyssey on April 9th in St.Catharines! Some of his lures will be on the main raffle table, and also on the Silent Auction table!

Come out and see Mike and many other bait makers!

Come out and support Muskellunge conservation and research!

Dax I am looking forward to the event the wife is coming with me she sais its for us to get away for a weekend but I know she just wants to hold the master card!!! To bad she does not know its all cash there :thumbsup_anim:

Nice work Mikethumbsup_anim.gif

Thanks Vinnimon

dang. those have more tinsel then my xmas tree. sweet work.

Outlaw I have seen your christmas tree it is covered in snow so its not hard to beat that one :wallbash:

Looks good Mike.

I'd be interested in some smaller ones, say around 1oz, 6 inches in length give or take.

Possible?

Yes I can do that for sure. The first run of Handlebarz they were made with size 8 blades they are about 2.5 oz and 7" long but I can keep the weight out of them and use smaller beads that will get them shorter and down about 1.5oz any colors you might want? have a look at my site and see what I have to offer if you dont see it I can do custom stuff just pick your colors from the ones you see in my lures and LMK what you need.

Did you want them for musky or pike? I do have some smaller wire which is still big enough for musky but a lot of pike lures are made with it.

http://web.me.com/handlebarzmuskylures/Site/Lures.html

They look fantastic!!! I'd give them a whirl. You can expect an order from me before the season opener.

I will have a bunch of other colors out soon :unsure: Also some show special's that will come out at the show then be released on my website. If you want to place a order you can PM me or just shoot a email but be sure to LMK that your from the OFC board so I will get the discount on your order.

Those look great! See you at the Odyssey. Sounds like you better have a LOT of inventory with you!

Stop by and say Hi for sure. I will be building right up to the day before the show better to have to much then run out :oops:

Those look awesome Mike!

ICE is a great colour up here in Lac Seul.

I'd love to give the Electric Black and Halloween a try up here too.

Sorry Ben I missed your reply when I was posting the other one.

I think Andrea (wifes friend) is coming down here from Soux Falls I can always send them up with her if you need some if not I can send them with the NW chapter after the BOD in a couple weeks to save shipping.

I'll let you know. I want Linda to do a big order of dbl 10's.

Ben tell her to get a hold of me if anyone is heading down here for the Odyssey I can have it ready for then to save shipping, if not we will get them up there. Depending on the size of order I might need a bit of notice but will be trying to stay well stocked this season.

those are some amazing looking lures!

i dont fish for muskie too often, but i have this feeling i should have one or two of these in my tackle box for when i do :thumbsup_anim:

I can also make them smaller sized for Pike fishing if needed I have a couple orders for pike sized ones that I will get done and post some pics.

PM sent back guys and thanks for the orders