A little bit of success on Simcoe

BillM

Took the sled out for it's maiden voyage and it didn't disappoint. Made 3 moves and #3 was the ticket. 3 fish within 10 mins and then the clouds came, the fish turned off and I was on my 10mile ride back in :) Fished for maybe 3hrs today.. Short and sweet.

Simcoe010_1024x768.jpg

Some fat ladies.. Caught 1 natural and it went back (they always do, I only keep the stockers for the oldman or the neighbours)

Simcoe011_1024x768.jpg

Screen was lit up fairly steady until the clouds rolled in.

Simcoe015_576x768.jpg

Dave, where can I pick some of that up? HD?

You should be able to get it at Lowes, HD etc.

Get 3/4". You can make it super simple by hammering the ends flat and drilling holes through to accept carabiner clips. Mount 2 eye bolts on your boggan 15 to 18 inches appart. Clip a pipe to each eye bolt with a crarbiner and then clip the free ends together with another carabiner. You can then use one more carabiner to attach to your sled. For about $20 you can be set up.

Hey Bill,

I have almost the same finder as you less the GPS and I'm still not sure if I am reading it properly.

Is the school of fish the yellow / green band in the middle or is it the clutter on the bottom?

Took the sled out for it's maiden voyage and it didn't disappoint. Made 3 moves and #3 was the ticket. 3 fish within 10 mins and then the clouds came, the fish turned off and I was on my 10mile ride back in :) Fished for maybe 3hrs today.. Short and sweet.

Some fat ladies.. Caught 1 natural and it went back (they always do, I only keep the stockers for the oldman or the neighbours)

Screen was lit up fairly steady until the clouds rolled in.

Simcoe015_576x768.jpg

Hey Bill,

I have almost the same finder as you less the GPS and I'm still not sure if I am reading it properly.

Is the school of fish the yellow / green band in the middle or is it the clutter on the bottom?

I raised those fish up with my spoon, it's the upper line. The dark red line is the bottom, the blue clutter on the bottom are fish as well as the lines just slightly up from bottom. You can also barely make out my micro swivel as well :)