Looking for a great little flashlight??

danc

I bought one of these almost a year ago at CTC and I have to say it's the best small flishlight that I've owned. It's rated at an amazing 140 lumens. I've read reviews on this flashlight, and many compare it to ones costing over $100.00. It takes 3 AAA batteries. I use Ni-MH rechargeables. On sale this week for $17.49.

Click the link and read the reviews. Then go and pick one up. You won't be disappointed.

Noma Flashlight

I happened to pop into a CTC store today and for $17.49, I picked up a second one for around the house. My other one goes to work with me every day. Just a heads up for anyone looking for one, they are now rebranded as "Garrison" instead of "Noma".

fenix has some pretty good lights, they are brighter and last longer than any maglite in my considerable collection. a 1AA pocketlight throws about 140 lumens. i dont bother going with the more powerful cr123 batteries just because of availability. they have a canadian distributor in the woodstock area, and 60$ for a tactical light isn't bad. when its dark, and you really need to see, i dont mind spending more. my kids use the bulk pack lights i cant beleive how long they last, cuz they are always left on!

picked up my first one 2 years ago when my browning fell apart after the moose hunt. Went out and bought another immediately for the boat. Just a great flashlight and have never seen another even $100+ that throws that much light. Lights up the trial like a full size transport truck with the high beams on.

Just picked up my third this week, a nice yellow one.

picked up my first one 2 years ago when my browning fell apart after the moose hunt. Went out and bought another immediately for the boat. Just a great flashlight and have never seen another even $100+ that throws that much light. Lights up the trial like a full size transport truck with the high beams on.

Just picked up my third this week, a nice yellow one.

geesh now you got me thinking of all the other locations I could use it, I got the yellow one, but I think i'll go back and get another for my teenage son for camping trips, so he keeps his paws off of mine