microbreweries, which ones do you like

spinnerdoc

I gotta try the dark ale's one of these days. they don't hard don't they? tongue.gif

Next time you hit the beer store, try San Miguel Beer, not a micro but it's from the Philippines see what you think wink.gif

Did you mean "they don't hurt?" No they don't, your colon will love you.... jerry.gif

I'll try to remember the "San Miguel" next time I'm looking for a new taste experience.

Kawartha Lakes Brewery (KLB) Their Raspberry Wheat is refreshing.

Wellington County Brewery.. Trail Head is a nice flavour forward Brew,

Spiel's Brewery after 2 I dont remember much It tasted good.. but the hangover the next day... not so good ;)

ChrisK's Brewery I remember a large pitcher... not much after that tasted good though

McAuslan Brewery

Mill Street

Right now my go to, everyday beer is still MacLays, a traditional IPA brewed in Nova Scotia by Sleeman. (Inexpensive too.)

G

If you want another cheap beer G... try the Red Baron Light... The plain Red Baron is a little tart/heavy, but the light isn't bad at all for $13/12. Is what we were drinking this summer after finding the Corona was giving us the runs Dam mexican water.. lol

Kawartha Lakes Brewery (KLB) Their Raspberry Wheat is refreshing.

Wellington County Brewery.. Trail Head is a nice flavour forward Brew,

Spiel's Brewery after 2 I dont remember much It tasted good.. but the hangover the next day... not so good ;)

ChrisK's Brewery I remember a large pitcher... not much after that tasted good though

McAuslan Brewery

Mill Street

Right now my go to, everyday beer is still MacLays, a traditional IPA brewed in Nova Scotia by Sleeman. (Inexpensive too.)

G

I first tried the trailhead lager at Elora, ice cold on a hot summer day... :thumbsup_anim: