Finally... More than just Perch!!

NAW

For the past few weeks, it's been perch, after perch, after perch..

Finally I managed to ice a decent Simcoe Whitie. First for the year. We didn't mark much in the way of white fish schools. the odd loner cruising through. Lots of perch.

I decided to take a coffee break. So I sat my rod down, and poured a cup. Halfway through my cup of joe, I notice a single whitie on bottom. Put down the cup down. Jig jig.... Bang. Gotta love it.

p_00585.jpg

Here's my rig, with the new Strikemaster..

p_00583.jpg

Here's a shot of last weekend. My sled hasn't run right since. Engine compartment is full of snow.. :wallbash: Made for a nice photo though!

p_00582.jpg

It was a cold day on the ice. But worth it. Good luck to anyone out there this weekend!

I thought that first pic was from the 80's!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clapping:

Is see how you could think that!! :D 87' Bravo, fuzzy cell phone picture, and what appears to be a dirty stash on my face..

That looks like a good fish their was the coffee frozen before you got back to it 3 minutes later. BRRRR

Art

Cold, but not frozen!.. The baileys makes it seem warm, no mater how cold it gets.

Way to go Nick. Is that a Bravo "Trapper". Nice light sled that isn't fast but works hard.

Good eye. It's actually an bravo Transporter, short track. I just build a storage box for the back, so it looks like a trapper. I wish it was a trapper! Good working sled, until you fill the engine compartment with snow, then.. Not so much..