NON Fishing question - for the rockers out there!

Headhunter

My wife was on a conference in L.A. last week and part of what she had to do, was attend the NAMM show in Anaheim. (North America Musical Instrument Manufacturers) trade show.

She was clicking maddly at anything and everyone she thought "looked important" LOL

So far, we have been able to identify everyone she has taken a pic of, except this group. They had mega median surrounding them, so, of course, my wife thought them to be stars or soon to be stars! She managed to squeeze in through the media horde and snap ths pic below. The guy on the left in the pic, gave her an "atta girl" for her tenacity.

Now I probably wouldn't want to run into these guys in a dark alley, but my wife said they were really nice guys and very down to earth...

So, can anyone here identify who these guys are?

P1130091.jpg

Also, can anyone identify this dude! LOL

P1130092.jpg

This guy is apparently the producer of Canada's own "Heart". He's also their lead guitar player

P1130094.jpg

Sorry for the non fishing post, but it is winter and I thought this may be a decent diversion from the day to day grind.

Now I probably wouldn't want to run into these guys in a dark alley, but my wife said they were really nice guys and very down to earth...

So, can anyone here identify who these guys are?

P1130091.jpg

Identify them....no.

But in a dark alley I'd think they'd be the scared ones, look like a bunch of sissies. biggrin.gif

Identify them....no.

But in a dark alley I'd think they'd be the scared ones, look like a bunch of sissies. biggrin.gif

You may be right Chris, but it would be hard for me to tell as I was running as fast as my legs could carry my rotundness! I don't have eyes in the back of my head!

I figure the guy on the left must have a much higher tolerance to pain then I do, I get sore just lookin at him!

HH

Wayne, I want my MTV!

You may be right Chris, but it would be hard for me to tell as I was running as fast as my legs could carry my rotundness! I don't have eyes in the back of my head!

I figure the guy on the left must have a much higher tolerance to pain then I do, I get sore just lookin at him!

HH

Wayne, I want my MTV!

LOL, run backwards Joe, my ass would be the first thing I protect. whistling.gif

I always watch the NAMM videos on you tube, your wife is Lucky to get in there. :thumbsup_anim:

Oh man, you have no idea!!!

My wife suggested in November, when the trip was booked, that we take the kids out of school and go with her. Her hotel was right in Disney Land, right across the street from NAMM. Obviously I did not know that, when I declined... but I have been :wallbash::wallbash: since I found out... now I probably would have ended up in divorce court, as I can't seem me dragging a 7 & 8 year old around NAMM for two days, when they are pinning for Disney Land rides!!!!!!

HH