Another amazing Duct tape story

mercman

one sigle layer of duct tape can withstand 60# of down pressure....so if you weigh a 180 pounds and stand on a three layer piece of duct tape ...it will not break... :blink:

now you have the silly facts of the Mythbusters...arent we all special now!!! :blush:

gotta run so i can catch up to the short bus....that left without me ...stoopid idiot bus driver... :wallbash:

You'd be surprised what I have fixed with duct tape and plastic tie straps. I keep them in my car at all times.

You ought to try fixing stupid..Anyone that calls TG a idiot can't be the brightest bulb on the tree B)

Edited by Whopper

http://www.rense.com/general89/duct.htm

Duct tape.How did we live without itdunno.gif

Paul, my little Canadian friend.... :)

Don't you know that if it's moves and it's not suppose to you Duct tape it......and if it doesn't move and it suppose to move you WD-40 it......since my son told me this I threw out everyone one of my tools and purchased a lot of Duct tape and WD-40... :P

Paul, my little Canadian friend.... smile.gif

Don't you know that if it's moves and it's not suppose to you Duct tape it......and if it doesn't move and it suppose to move you WD-40 it......since my son told me this I threw out everyone one of my tools and purchased a lot of Duct tape and WD-40... tongue.gif

Give a man a few rolls of duct tape,a can of WD40, and a Pop Riveter, and he can survive for months, nay, years, in the wild, Bob,......my little Americain buddy !!!clapping.gif

Guest Johnny Bass

You ought to try fixing stupid..Anyone that calls TG a idiot can't be the brightest bulb on the tree B)

Editted to be nice. :)

Edited by Johnny Bass