Lake Nipissing Hardwater GTG PICS PAGE 8

Nipfisher

Randy From Sturgeon, Rod Caster, and myself (hopefully T.J. will approove) are planning a hardwater GTG on Lake Nipissing this winter. I am suggesting Callander Bay for ease of access, ammenities, and driving directions. There have been other options discussed including South Shore area, and Sturgeon Falls area.

We would like to start the real planning soon, and are looking for suggestions and confirmations on who might attend. So far Saturday February 5th is the date.

I would be willing to hold a block of rooms available at a local hotel and make arrangements for some prizes. Maybe an bar-b-que on the ice could be arranged?

Lets get some discussion going on this, and have some of the members from down south start arranging drives to come up here.

Edited by Nipfisher

Randy - watch that Rod Caster fella - he's another one who's been seen occasionally hanging around somewhere y'all left a hat. But now that he's in your neck of the woods I find it much quieter here... damn! :sarcasm:

Saturdays don't work for me cause I work 'em! :wallbash:

Michael

Met up with Smarty Pants and NipFisher on Nosbonsing this weekend. ...looking forward to getting together on Nipissing with you guys/girls.

I just found my 10" frozen chub in the freezer...don't worry about bringing suckers Nipfisher. hehehe here pikey pikey Gonefishing.gif

I met up with Nipfisher on Sunday, he told me about it...

sounds like you guys had a blast..

Now If we could get this one going we'd be all set.

Randy

:santa:

Randy From Sturgeon, Rod Caster, and myself (hopefully T.J. will approove) are planning a hardwater GTG on Lake Nipissing this winter. I am suggesting Callander Bay for ease of access, ammenities, and driving directions. There have been other options discussed including South Shore area, and Sturgeon Falls area.

We would like to start the real planning soon, and are looking for suggestions and confirmations on who might attend. So far Saturday February 5th is the date.

I would be willing to hold a block of rooms available at a local hotel and make arrangements for some prizes. Maybe an bar-b-que on the ice could be arranged?

Lets get some discussion going on this, and have some of the members from down south start arranging drives to come up here.

Here is the beginning list. Lets get some more committment and conversation going. I'll provide hot dogs :good:

Randy From Sturgeon

Rodcaster

Nipfisher

Smarty Pantz

NAW

LucG

• 2 weeks later...