Just a note...

Garry2Rs

Hello from sunny Arizona. The weather here is great, about 85 today. It might cool off by Christmas, but with a 6 to 8 week winter, how bad can it get?

Glad to hear that the big snow storms have missed you, at least so far. I guess you know that snow collapsed the roof on the Minnesota Vikings home field...

Buck and I are doing a little trout fishing in a nearby pond and have been out in the boat a few times for bass.

Friday we caught four "stockers" in the pond.

100_0273.jpg

We also caught a tiny LMBass while looking for Crappy.

Microbass002.jpg

This morning, we went over to the trout-pond again for 90 minutes, but the bite was off.

When we got up, it looked slightly overcast, but by the time we got going, the clouds were gone and it was another "bluebird" day.

Since it's not far away, when it didn't workout, we came home to watch football.

Buck had a long play in the water, so he is quite happy. He's now asleep on the floor, waiting for supper-time...grin.

We think of our friends in Ontario every time we open the freezer.

Stay warm!

Garry2R's

Very nice Garry, enjoy your trout and warm weather you.........

:lol::lol:

Looks like you two do enjoy each other's company :thumbsup_anim:

Joey

There is a good reason they enjoy each others company, one is just slightly smarter than the other.... :whistling::angel::angel:

Nice little lunch there Garry :thumbsup_anim: Nothing like a good plate of trouts to satisfy your hunger :)

Thanks for sharing

Oh and I'm not going to talk about the weather temperature cause that ain't fair :( sounds like it's nice and comfy down your way!

Leechman

Trout ponds in Arizona, I never would have imagined..... wallbash.gif

There are hundreds of miles of irrigation canals. Most have fish in them. In the larger cities there are parks with ponds for fishing and water play etc.

These ponds generally have bass, and are stocked with Channel Cat's during the 10 hot months. In the "winter" many of these recreation areas are stocked with Rainbows.

There is no carry over because the trout die once the water temperature gets too high.

The pond near my place is out in the desert, and the Osprey catch as many of the trout as the locals, but it's all good fun.