World juniors in Buffalo

kickingfrog

My buddy in Tilsonburg/London has a ticket package. I'm going down for the boxing day games Canada v Russia and then US v Finland ("Do you believe in miracles?")

I haven't been to the "new" rink in Buffalo, but the old barn was a lot of fun.

Christmas, hockey and some icefishing (weather depending), This is a great time of year. :good:

A friend of mine has extra tickets for sale - I would love to go - but I don't have a passport to get across yet!

Tracker ( Don ) :(:(:(

Ya im in the same boat Don..I guess I should stop dragging my heals on the pasport deal. What are these special licences you can get to go across the border? I see the commercials on TV. Nexus or whatever thier called. Anybody?

Sweet deal Rob. Enjoy.

Ya im in the same boat Don..I guess I should stop dragging my heals on the pasport deal. What are these special licences you can get to go across the border? I see the commercials on TV. Nexus or whatever thier called. Anybody?

http://news.ontario.ca/mto/en/2009/05/apply-today-for-your-enhanced-drivers-licence.html

It,s a joke we have to do this.You would think with all the tecno the goverments have these days,they could tell who you are with just showing ID. :wallbash::wallbash:

Sweet deal Rob. Enjoy.

http://news.ontario.ca/mto/en/2009/05/apply-today-for-your-enhanced-drivers-licence.html

It,s a joke we have to do this.You would think with all the tecno the goverments have these days,they could tell who you are with just showing ID. :wallbash::wallbash:

Awesome. Another 40 bux, go figure. My son is in the navy cadets and he recived a military id card to get over the border..They went over to Buffalo last summer to go on a navy battle ship of some sort. anyway I think id rather stay here in Canada where the beer is semi cheap. As far as this hockey tourny, this is by far my favorite next to the olympics.These kids can fly! Canada has a solid defence this year. Offence on the other hand.....Yikes. Im not liking what im seeing roster wise, so far.

My boss bought 2 tickets to every game in the tourney. All 21 games, and then said he won't even be able to make all the games!!

He spent what I make in a year, on tickets!! Lol

I'd hit him up for a raise Uglyfish! It'd be hard for him to give you the "No, times are tight" speach! lol

PS...Won't be seeing any of the games live but looking forward to catching games as I can on the tube.

I'd hit him up for a raise Uglyfish! It'd be hard for him to give you the "No, times are tight" speach! lol

PS...Won't be seeing any of the games live but looking forward to catching games as I can on the tube.

Haha yea I'm about due for a raise now! I wish I could go to a game, hoping my xmas bonus includes a pair of tix!! Lol I haven't seen the juniors play live since the late 80's when they played a game at copps. Great game too.

Ill be watchin them all on the tube. I live for this tourney, best hockey u can watch anywhere. Better then NHL, AHL or the olympics! None of them compare to the excitement of this tourney.

GO CANADA GO!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...