Truely sorry if this was an OFN'er

jjcanoe

So here I am Sunday night in London going to fire up the snow blower, had to use my left arm since I hurt my right at work on Friday, apparently my left arm is WAY more powerful than my right and I just rip the pull cord right out (ok the blower is really old and the cord is probably rotten)

Loaded it up late Monday morning and took it to the local Toro repair shop, "NP we'll have you up and running in no time" called them back at around 3ish, "won't get a chance to look at it until tomorrow" grrrrr!

fire up the computer and check inventory @ the CTC and home depots, for the new x-mas present I'm getting for the wife. all CTC's 0, Home Depot north end 0, Home Depot east end 0, Home depot south end 2!!! Hop into the truck and arrive at south end Home Depot, walk inside, see an empty box ripped apart, on the floor with the snowblower model I'm after no longer inside (uh oh) jog to the snowblower section and see 2 boxed up snowblowers surrounded by an empty concrete floor where the rest of the snowblowers should be...... one is an electric and the other box has the blower I came for inside it, only one clerk is around showing the electric model to a couple, I wait about a minute, then I spy a flat bed dolly and send my son over to get it, he brings it back and he and I load the new gas powered snowblower on and away we go. (I'm here to buy not ask questions LOL)

I hope that the other couple really wanted that electric model.

The morel of the story is, research your purchases before you get to the store otherwise decisions will be made for you....

jjcanoe

OK guys give jj a break here; I talked with him and his wife yesterday afternoon here at the shop and she was all for the new snow blower. She even has plans of selling the old one, once it’s fixed up and make a few bucks.

Come on now, how many of us wouldn’t love to have a wife like that???

Hummm I need to introduce her to my wife. LOL

Dan.

PS; John; I sure hope the only time she got stuck in the SUV was when she was leaving the shop? If there’s an issue with those tires; let me know and we’ll work something out.

good going jj my wife is just as great she would love a new snow blower (wait she got one a couple years ago) her favorite part is watching me work off all the trolling pounds I put on during the musky season LOL.

I thought about selling mine in London or buying some here in Chatham and sell them for a few extra bucks for baits next season.

I hope you get some use this winter with it.

Cheers

Dan, Thanks for the great deal on the new tires, always a pleasure to deal with you, and that was the only time she got stuck (so far LOL) it's only 2wd!

lots of use out of the new snowblower already and the old one might be sold soon....

jjcanoe