Eddie North's Brand New Camp On Virgin Waters

solopaddler

he is not leaving his old camp... he is opening another! in my understanding anyways...

and the reason we need to wait till Sept. is he needs to build it! :)

We could fish the old camp anytime... but this offer is for the new camp on VIRGIN waters.

I am super stoked!

G

You will have to excuse me on this one question. Why is it we have ot wait till next sept to go? Is he booked up all next summer? Id like to go but there is no way could go in Sept. If he has other dates avaiable and a few other OFNERS want to go id be game...Just not in sept thats all. Sounds like the trip of a lifetime to me! 3 grand and the wife can come too..so is that $1500 all in? We sure would like some ore info. Does he have a web site..again sorry if these seem like dumb questions but this is the first im hearing of this chance!

This is copied and pasted from my original post at the top of the page:

"It goes without saying that if this piques your interest for a trip of your own, give Eddie a ring."

Obviously you don't have to wait 'till September LOL! You can book Richter anytime you want for a trip of your own.

The camp should be completed by late May and from that point on he'll be open for business.

Eddie's contact info is on the website which Rob already posted.

The price as mentioned is $1495 Canadian dollars tax in.

Eddie is probably the guy to talk to if this is something you're considering. He's a fantastic individual, runs a great operation and will work hard to make your trip a success.

he is not leaving his old camp... he is opening another! in my understanding anyways...

We could fish the old camp anytime... but this offer is for the new camp on VIRGIN waters.

I am super stoked!

G

Yeah right, he's not leaving the old camp, just building and opening a new one!

I am super stoked!

G

I am stoked with ya Gerritt the only downer is the wait! :)

Hey guys hope all is well,just to clarify we are going to have 2 camps running this year Beteau Lake and Richter Lake.Nothing will be closing and we hope to expand somemore in the future.

Thank you all for your past and present patronage,

Merry Christam and a Happy New Year,

Eddie

I spoke with the gentlemen I lease the lake from tonight and he has informed me that it was fantastic Northern fishing 20 plus years ago and the walleye fishing was super aswell.i can hardley wait to get in there myself,with 14 hours of daylight,we will have time to check out the fishing after working most of the day building the new camp. :tease::tease:

I spoke with the gentlemen I lease the lake from tonight and he has informed me that it was fantastic Northern fishing 20 plus years ago and the walleye fishing was super aswell.i can hardley wait to get in there myself,with 14 hours of daylight,we will have time to check out the fishing after working most of the day building the new camp. :tease::tease:

Hey Eddie as long as you leave a few of those big gators for our group!!

After the trip I may have to change my handle to "foundsomewalleye" :Gonefishing:

im flying in to the new camp on richter with hoops12 and the pike assassin on may 28th, Eddie is gonna try and get in a week before we get there (ice out permitting) and get the camp ready for us. From what i've seen on google earth the water looks really good, and we will definitely be trying a portage or 2 into the other 2 lakes if we can't get the boats in there. Our group is the first in for the year, So anyone wanting to book a week, from the beginning of june on, just give eddie a call, 180 days to go!!! man thats way too long!!!!

By the way we have Leafs TV at the camp for all you Habs fans,,,,,hahaha :good:

:clapping: Now there's a dang good reason to fish as much as possible just to stay away from camp! You should list that on your site with local attractions!

Looks like the new building at Richter will be 16x24 with a front porch,fridge stove all the cooking utensils,bunks,fish cooker and bbq,,3 or 4 boats and motors unlimited gas and a new outhouse for all you guys that are full of it :rolleyes: ,,,,,,,,and of course loads of fish,,,,,, :clapping:

Looks like the new building at Richter will be 16x24 with a front porch,fridge stove all the cooking utensils,bunks,fish cooker and bbq,,3 or 4 boats and motors unlimited gas and a new outhouse for all you guys that are full of it :rolleyes: ,,,,,,,,and of course loads of fish,,,,,, :clapping:

What no hot tub! :Gonefishing: