Eddie North's Brand New Camp On Virgin Waters

solopaddler

LOL 12x12 fir... drilling for the cleats was a challenge... as we had cleats above and below..in some cases we were drilling 24" and the rod had to line up with the holes in the cleat below.. fun fun fun! and who says carpenters have no stress.. Not ME!!!!

Now about that outhouse... :)

G

Edited by Gerritt

Looks like the guy I need to build a huge main lodge someday! :thumbsup_anim:

Maybe.

Even better let's see if Mike Homes wants to do a fly-in reno.

I can picture it now:

"My God, what kind of buffoons built this place? We're gonna have to raze it to the ground and start from scratch!"

Shazam, 5 star camp built!!

:rofl2:

(Actually it would make for a great show. Hmmmm...... :D )

I have worked for Holmes in the past and been on three episodes. This is not something I normally tell people. Has anyone ever seen the house near Bronte Creek built from straw bales? I helped build that house. It just so happens the producer for Holmes on Homes and Real Renos, owns it. :) Mike... I could get you in touch with Mike Quast (the producer) if you like, :thumbsup_anim:

G.

I have worked for Holmes in the past and been on three episodes. This is not something I normally tell people. Has anyone ever seen the house near Bronte Creek built from straw bales? I helped build that house. It just so happens the producer for Holmes on Homes and Real Renos, owns it. :) Mike... I could get you in touch with Mike Quast (the producer) if you like, :thumbsup_anim:

G.

Unreal, who knew. :D

I'd love to get in touch with the producer. :thumbsup_anim:

Roy I can't speak for Eddie, but that'll likely be a no. :D

Edited by solopaddler

Hey Guys,we are now booking Richter Lake,we have the building already precut and painted ready to put together 24 x 20 with a screened in porch.The first week of may 28th is booked,june 4th and on is open.The camp runs saturday to saturday.Email or call me for any info,,[email protected] or 1-902-436-1361.

Merry Christmas Everyone,

Eddie