MUDDY MUDDY STEEL

GOT OUT AT 5AM THIS MORN TO DO A TRIB CHECK!!!

HIT 6 TRIBS AND ALL WERE TOTALLY UNFISHABLE!!!

THOUGHT FOR A HOOT I'D CHECK A PIER!!!

IF YA EVER HAVE FISHED A PIER 99% OF THE GUYS HAVE SPINNING REELS AND BOTTOM FISH!!! SO I GOT A FEW LOOKS AND LAUGHS AT ME AS I WENT OUT WITH MY PIN!!!

NO ONE HAD A FISH YET AND I WAS THERE 2 MINS AND POPPED THIS NICE MALE!!

rt001.jpg

10 MINS LATER I LOST ANOTHER!!!!

40 MINS LATER I POP A NICE LITTLE HEN!!!

rt002.jpg

WASNT DRESSED FOR THE PIER SO I WAS FREEZING!!!!

OFF HOME TO A WARM SHOWER BY NOON!!!

BUT AS I WALKED OUT I LOOKED AT THE 2 GUYS THAT LAUGHED AT ME AND I SAID"MY 3 TO YOUR NONE BOYZ, WHOS LAUGHIN NOW"!!!!!

Nice CC, Ive been trying to find fishable waters all day and theres no way. I hit the Oshawa peir for about 20 minutes but was not dressed for it at all. All i caught today was to get my car really dirty and soak my feet.

You think it will be any better tomorrow?

Way to go Scott ... you beat me ... I went to the mouth of one trib around 6 am.... was chocolate soup ... so after a few drifts packed up and headed further east to the 'flow' you and I fished last year ... found about eight guys there ... and only one fish ... spent a couple hours there and decided to take my chances walking the tribs ... packed it in by noon without so much as a sniff ... but then visibility was almost ZERO :)

Saturday or Sunday should be a blitz .... but then there will probably be 8 zillion guys ... so maybe next Tuesday or Wednesday is better :)

WHY DO YOU TYPE ALL IN CAPS? ARE YOU MAD AT EVERYONE?

I FIND IT VERY HARD TO READ, BUT THEN AGAIN IT WAS MY CHOICE TO READ THIS LINNNNNKKKKKKKKKKK!

maybe his one eye has something to do with it

CC if you like gettin steel keep the mouth shut, your no pro bragging to a bunch of bass and walleye guys who dont river fish, I stand beside you as well as my buddies and always out fish you, no reason to brag.

BTW i think i seen a few of your pics from ff.net that you put up last year, why dont you visit that anymore?

THE EASTERN STEELHEADERS :sleeping_02:

maybe his one eye has something to do with it

CC if you like gettin steel keep the mouth shut, your no pro bragging to a bunch of bass and walleye guys who dont river fish, I stand beside you as well as my buddies and always out fish you, no reason to brag.

BTW i think i seen a few of your pics from ff.net that you put up last year, why dont you visit that anymore?

THE EASTERN STEELHEADERS :sleeping_02:

Wow...nice first post. CC is a classy guy...dont see why you felt the need to post this. I am a Walleye guy who was looking to expand my fishing experience, and he helped me out...CC shares his experiences on here....shares tips and applauds other people who do well. We never ask where his secret spots are and he doesn't post them publicly. If that is not what ff.net was like, then I can see why he is here and not there.

as my good buddy mark would say...Jesus Mary and Joseph!

It's nate here CC and I feel the same frustration as the guy who posted under eastern steelheaders. Truth be known we have been fishing by ourselves since the weekend and posts like this are gonna bring out every yahoo around the GTA

Im sure we'll see you tommorow and I dont think that doing up reports here is the best thing to be doing this time of year it isnt all that fair to the rest of us who have put in the time busting out ice and trying to time it right when you do a report and you have everyone kneeling to you asking to take them out when most (no offence) are clueless

somethings are best kept quiet

Nate

Hey fellas, I fished rivers from Collingwood to Wasaga up on Blue mountain and everything in between 3 days or more a week my whole life but stopped when I got up north, so there are some river guys here and CC is not the only one. Don't be mad cause he's out catching fish, and if he's taking out rookies from this site for free and teaching them how to catch some Chrome, than what's wrong with that ?

Let's see your pictures if you want to have a pissing contest. lol....jealous.

We like the reports around here, and he never specifies or shows the areas hes fishing, nobody owns the river. And why is it every river guy thinks there better than the next ? I use to get it from city guys that came up to Thornbury 10 years after I was fishing it, there is so many ways to find a spot, these posts from CC account for nothing of the fishing pressure. Think about it. If a guy wants to catch some chrome in the city area all he has to do is type "Toronto fishing" or whatever city or town into Google or go to the nearest bait shop or tackle store. And someone showed you the first time, right ? it's not like you guys were the Christopher Columbus of river fishing. :lol:

Edited by GbayGiant