We need your help

DRIFTER_016

6000 votes and climbing!!!! :thumbsup_anim::thumbsup_anim:

We got a little celebrity help this week. Thanks to Sarah McLachlan and Bif Naked who called into our local radio station and thanks also to The Dog Whisperer Cesar Millan who posted our cause on his Facebook page!!!! :clapping::clapping:

Wow, that's great news!!!! 6682 votes :clapping: :clapping:

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but does not the SPCA fundamentally oppose fishing & hunting.

Yes they do some good work for abandoned or mistreated animals, but IMO any money they receive will only free up more money to oppose our favored past-times.

Sorry I can not support the SPCA in any form.

JMO: Rick

Please feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, but does not the SPCA fundamentally oppose fishing & hunting.

Yes they do some good work for abandoned or mistreated animals, but IMO any money they receive will only free up more money to oppose our favored past-times.

Sorry I can not support the SPCA in any form.

JMO: Rick

so what your saying is ...because you hunt and fish ...you do not support the conservation of animals as a whole?...everyone is entitled to their opinion though ...i know several Humane Society workers that eat meat ... based on your thinking ...they shouldnt even eat meat...

What I can not support is giving money to an organization which will use some of it to actively try to stop me from fishing & hunting.

To say I don't not do not support the conservation of animals as a whole is inaccurate.

To say I oppose the SPCA's version of "support the conservation of animals as a whole" would be correct.

Many post here speak of the anti's objectives but fail to recognize the SPCA is part of that group.