Fall on BOQ

tknohpy

I have been on the bay for 2 weekends and this past week. The first weekend was for the Ezelo fall walleye institute. Learned a ton from Sheldon and Gord and got to fish out of a nice 21" Tracker Pro Walleye. We didn't manage a lot of fish that weekend but I did get a 9 pounder.

The next weekend saw me back for the first meeting of the Quinte Walleye League. Sheldon was there for that on too and invited me out on the boat Saturday. We had an amazing day going 15 for 17 and I landed a 6#, 2 8# and another 9#.

Then it was a week on Quinte this past week. Was up from Sunday the 7th to yesterday. We fished everyday except Wednesday. On Monday Stumpy (Al) got his PB walleye of 10#6. On Tuesday I got my PB walleye at 12#3 and caught 2 pike...a fish I had never caught before. Thursday saw the Fatman (Bob) get 5 walleye...biggest weighing 9#8 and jig up a 9#10 pike. Friday we all 0'd and then Saturday we went 1 for 3 with the eyes and Fatman got his PB pike at 12#11.

The weather was great, the fishing was good for us (this is the first time we used boards) and the company was fantastic.

We were in the charity tourney on Saturday out of Shermans, what a great way to end the week! Top notch job Les and the moose chili was awesome!! Here are a couple of pics.

11092010-12#3.jpg

oct232010-triple.jpg

oct232010-10#.jpg

10162010-9#.jpg

Saw you out there pretty well every day Lloyd

I LIVE FOR FINDING GOLD IN THE SPRING AND FALL. NOTHING BETTER THEN SAYING FISH ON AND WATCHING A CLIENT SMILE AS THEY SEE BIG GOLD IN THE NET. THE BIGGEST THING WITH THE BAY IS YOU NEVER STOP LEARNING. NO ONE CAN EVER SAY THEY KNOW IT ALL. FISHING IS A LEARNING CURVE THAT NEVER STOPS.

Those are some nice fish boys. Looks like the bay is shaping up really nice. I will be heading there for four days starting on the 25 of Nov. You guys staying in the Mikey Bigfish cabin at Merland, don't burn it down cause I have it booked for the 25th to 28th. Good luck and hope someone catches a 15 lber.