Happy Halloween OFNC

Handlebarz

Well its here again I hope all who get out fishing tomorrow have there masks packed and pumpkins carved already so ya don't have to get home before dark.

Here are our creations for the year

the family left to right Mine Da Wifes the daughter has the next two and my son is the last one and for the ones who were wondering YES those are boogers he marked under its nose

67c22f44.jpg

1b1b8db8.jpg

And the best part of all

c4c34156.jpg

We only had two lots of four kids and two lots of two kids show up this year...sad.gif

Good thing the wife didn't buy the candy bars that were on sale at Shopper's...

I'm now up to my a$$ in small bags of chips (4x28 bags)...good.gif

Maybe CPH and I can use them for our carp'n snack instead of Dad's Cookies...laugh.gif

Maybe CPH and I can use them for our carp'n snack instead of Dad's Cookies...laugh.gif

LOL... if they last until carping season...I'm all over it :thumbsup_anim:

We had 20 kids this year. Used to get over 150...but all the kids in our area have grown up and moved away. At 47 we are actually spring chickens compared to most of our neighbors.

Lotsa left over chocolate bars for Carp Point Beansie...if Debbe hides them on me. That's the only chance they have of making it that long. **as I sneak my 10th one of the morning**

Awesome pumpkins! we do our seeds in worchestre sauce and sea salt, boy are they yummy! Out 9yr old daughter was out for over an hour, boy did she bring home a good haul. Mom was beat thou..lol I stayed home and did candy partol and watched Farve get his marbels rattled..To bad we didnt get many kids here either maybe 30 tops! One boy-man (yikes) had 5oclock shadow knockin at the door at 845 pm. Had to tell mama to be nice...lol

In Toronto we always got around 200 kids for Halloween but now were out in the country and there's only 2 kids on the road, sisters actually around 7 & 8. They showed up last night with their pooch who was in costume too.

Problem is though, we knew there wouldn't be any more kids coming so the wife didn't stock up and now I'm candyless with no leftover bags of goodies to munch on :(

Problem is though, we knew there wouldn't be any more kids coming so the wife didn't stock up and now I'm candyless with no leftover bags of goodies to munch on :(

Lew if you can get to my place within the next...oh 15 minutes...you might be able to wrestle a couple of bags of M&M's from me.

Lew if you can get to my place within the next...oh 15 minutes...you might be able to wrestle a couple of bags of M&M's from me.

You'll have to gimme 2 days to finish painting the family room CPH, then I'll be right over :lol::lol: