Just Finished Making My First Spinnerbaits

Leecher

Like the title says.... just finished making my very first spinnerbaits, thought I'd share to results :)

Love this one and I think it's going to be killer.... added trailer hooks to them for better hook set :)

DSC04374.jpg

DSC04376.jpg

DSC04375.jpg

Threesome

DSC04373.jpg

Tight lines

Leechman

Edited by Leechman

I do believe thats chartreuse LOL good job Leechman

Thanks SRT8!!!

nice!!

Thanks Chris!!!

Good job Jacques, i also like the chartreuse one. Dunno why i like it....considering i've never thrown a spinnerbait in my life!

Thanks Simon!!! Now that I got familiar with the components required to build one, I will buy them in bulk instead of kits and my favorite color is white :)

You should try them on your home lake Simon, they're a real pike and bass magnet ;):)

Nice work, Jacques! Red and black looks killer, but, chartreuse is my go to colour.

Thanks Frank!!! Chartreuse or white, both are good colors.... I was hoping that the kits would have a least one white but didn't.... next order will get white skirts with colorado & willowleaf blades :)

Now I got to work on the 2-3/4" bass crankbaits...... and guess what color they are going to be???

Yeah...... white and chartreuse B)

Nice work Leechman! I tried making those but I couldnt get the loops bent in the wire without ruining them. Is there a trick im missing? I was thinking a wire bender would be nice but I dont have the extra $ to buy one..Good work once again!

Those look great!

Thanks bassmaster4!!!

Nice work Leechman! I tried making those but I couldnt get the loops bent in the wire without ruining them. Is there a trick im missing? I was thinking a wire bender would be nice but I dont have the extra $ to buy one..Good work once again!

Thanks tb4me!!! All you need are needle nose pliers.... trick to it is to leave a 1/4" of wire past where you set your pliers and slowly bend the wire inward.... don't rush it and take you time. Once the loop is created, you have to close the gap by squeezing it together.... again very slowly.... my first try was perfect, second was a little short and had to ajust, third was spick & span :D

Dont you have enough to do already?LOL

Nice work.

Thanks Brian!!! Yes I still do..... that was just to relax a bit :whistling: Can't blame a guy for trying :P:lol:

Hey nice job!! i bought some walley harness kits and some french spinner kits.Saving them for january when i normally go into hibernation mode.whistling.gif

Thanks Paul!!! This is my hibernation time :) come hard water, it's a whole new season til March 31st ;):D

Then April it's square tails again :PB)

Edited by Leechman

Sweet spinnerbaits and cranks leechman! Gotta love the custom 'firetiger' paintjob too B)

Where can we find out more about making spinnerbaits?

Thanks fishindude!!! Got to Luremaking.com they have all the required components you need to know about making lures and great price too :thumbsup_anim:

Edited by Leechman