Miami Heat getting schooled

Rizzo

I'm sure the Heat will win plenty of games, but it sure is fun watching a team like the Celtics mop the floor with them right now. Bosh was a good player on a bad team here in Toronto, but up against some tough competition he always wilts...he's not as good as he thinks he is. Unfortunate that his ego took over, I guess when everyone tells you you are awesome you begin to believe it and throw all humility out the window. Really too bad because he seemed like a good kid when he first got here, now a narcissistic ego-maniac.

I'm sure the Heat will win plenty of games, but it sure is fun watching a team like the Celtics mop the floor with them right now. Bosh was a good player on a bad team here in Toronto, but up against some tough competition he always wilts...he's not as good as he thinks he is. Unfortunate that his ego took over, I guess when everyone tells you you are awesome you begin to believe it and throw all humility out the window. Really too bad because he seemed like a good kid when he first got here, now a narcissistic ego-maniac.

The Leafs are on...what you doing watching basketball??? :sarcasm:

Did you guys ever notice that Toronto's fan base is always there and the better guy on the team is always boasted as one of the best there is......Bosh, Staudemire, Carter.......

The new heat team is not really gonna give the Lakers a run for their money. :P

Wade might not be as good anymore after all his injuries,

Lebron choked consecutive years.

Bosh is a way overrated player.

Edited by EC1

First game of the season , missed the NBA.

I think Miami will do excellent this year, considering how well they did last year and now they have Chris bosh and the best NBA player Lebron James IMO. I think they will be conference champions, them, orlando or the celtics most likely.

Bosh is irrelevant in this game. Scarily so.

I think someone needs to get into Bosh's head - whether it be Lebron or Spoelstra - and convince him to NOT be a wuss. Even at the top fo the key when just lining up for an offensive set Garnett is bouncing the guy. Enforce a little bit and throw your body around.

Garnett has always owned Bosh, for some reason I feel good about it now. :)

And I don't think the Heat will even make the finals this year. The Heat will play better as the season goes on but I think the players run this team and that leads to discombobulation on the court. Good ol selfishness and tunnel vision takes over. Plus I think they'll have to deal with injuries this year, just a feeling I have.

It was a 3 point game with under 1 minute to go.

Not that I'm a fan of Miami. I too would like to see them struggle this year.

On a Bosh note:

If he averages 14 points & 8 rebounds Miami should be happy with that being that LBJ and Wade are the first and seconds options.

I've always been a Heat fan and its amusing how many people want to see them fail because they've added a few more stars to their team.

I hope them or Orlando takes it this year. Wait till they find their chemistry and they will be a really exciting team to watch.

Just heard Bosh opened his big mouth again stating he left the Raps cuz he's not on TV enough. Infact, he stated he has seen more camera's on him in a month then an entire season in T.O.

Now that's a good reason to leave, loser.

Agree with most of the comments but let's be realistic. For these guys at this level it is now a business, more TV exposure means more endorsement possiblities, more leverage at contract time, more opportunities to make lots more money. Millionaires for playing a sport I loved to play in high school. Must be nice.