Amazing Moose Hunt Video

AzuluSpookd

I took this link off the Hunting Lodge....

You've gotta watch this video, it is one of the most amazing ones I have ever seen....

Check out the shooter after he shoots...and how much he is shaking...it almost looks like he's ready to cry.

What an amazing video.

Enjoy..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31mRIIzUtuI

probably the last time he'll wear those hunting pants.

I had bull come out of the bush like that about 10 years ago. Big rack and we were paddling a canoe down a beaver pond first morning of the moose hunt. I guess he got all riled up as he heard the sound of our paddles hitting the side of the canoe. I had a bull tag in my pocket and my gun across my lap as he came up to about 10 yards. Problem was it was the first week and the tag I had was a group tag and my buddies weren't coming in till week number 2. I took a bunch of shots (film) and showed the prints the next week. They all said I should have shot it....

That's my Leaf curse, since then I haven't even seen a moose qand worse yet had my vacation for moose hunt pulled this year by work.

If I can't be there nice video to watch

Guest gbfisher

I thought you couldn't shoot an animal in the water, does that not apply to bow hunting or am I completely wrong....LOL

Only ethics Terry.....

Here another couple marty that'll get yer heart racing..lol The first one its no wonder she doesnt have a bloody nose and the second...you can bet he changed his underwear. lol

Edited by gbfisher

I thought you couldn't shoot an animal in the water, does that not apply to bow hunting or am I completely wrong....LOL

I believe when its swimming its illegal, bow or rifle. while its walking through the water feeding or whatever is legal