Winners of the Off the Dock Toons Contest

Harrison

IT'S OFFICIAL!!! Phil and Maureen of OFF THE DOCK TOONS have calculated the winning weights submitted on OFC to the GUESS THE WEIGHT CONTEST! Thanks to all who participated, we really appreciate the support and hope you all enjoyed the contest and viewing our new line of OFF THE DOCK TOONS SHIRTS at OFF THE DOCK TEES!! CONGRATS to the following winners!!! The weight of the fish was 10.19 lbs. The First Place Winner is CUDZ with the guess of 10.23 lbs and the Second Place Winner is SRT8 with the guess of 10.14 lbs!

Congrats to the winners! We will PM you! In the meantime, please check out Off The Dock Toons!

Thank You!

Maureen and Phil!

Guest Johnny Bass

10.23Lbs?? Are you sure there isn't any lead weights in those fish??? :whistling: That smallie is a real pig, you can see the outline of the gut.

Congrats to the winners. Good job Harrison.

Nice job guys. Thank goodness there is no collar on those shirts, 'cause ya know CUDZ would be popin' it. ;)

Hey Rob,

Check out Harrison's profile pic. Pretty sure he is popin it as well. All the cool kids are doing it. lol

Hey Rob,

Check out Harrison's profile pic. Pretty sure he is popin it as well. All the cool kids are doing it. lol

Ha, I only pop to keep the skin on the back of my neck from poppin from the sun. But it's still way cool. :lol:

Edited by Harrison

big thumbs up to you Phil and the Mrs. good.gif

Actually Maureen is my business partner and an amazing artist. I feel very lucky to be involved with someone who is so talented. Actually, she has extended a pretty cool offer to the Pet owners on OFC. It can be seen here...

http://www.ofncommunity.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=46545&pid=497414&st=0entry497414