Off Road Atv Trailer (NF)

4x4bassin

I am starting to look around for a trailer that I can pull behind my atv.I use to pile my gear /outboard

onto the racks and away I would go but I think these trailers would be better and safer.

I have seen some but they are to heavy and not enough clearance under it.

Does anyone here have one of these all terrain atv trailers and could let me know what they are like ?

Or maybe someone knows of a good spot to buy them . I live in the Alliston/Barrie area.

Thanks

Dude... I have a bush burro... I had to have a few extra welds on it, but the dam thing is lite and indestructible. Ive had mine for 5 years now and I have beat the living crap outta it.

http://www.rescraft.com/trailers

I had a set of racks made, that U ubolted to the trailer that you can throw a boat (or 4x8 sheets of plywood on..

postIMG_0092.jpg

I cant say enough about this thing, EVERYTHING that got brought into camp, came on the back of this one.

WHATEVER YOU DO - DO NOT CHEAP OUT - YOU'LL BE SORRY.

Thanks for the info. guys . As for using the same trailer that you use to tow your atv , well that could be a bad idea.

I drive on some pretty wild trails and if that trailer gets damaged you are kinda screwed ! I have seen it before and

I don't want to be "that guy" also they are a bit to big .

TJ ,that is something i,m looking for .

Thanks again

I see that TSC has the AgriFab cart on sale and also their own small trailer that carries 750 lbs.

I use the Princess Auto trailer around the house to haul all sorts of stuff with both the ATV and tractor. It is decent quality for the money, but may not be off-road enough for you.

It has no suspension.