temagami

sure show pictures of a walleye...I just don't really believe they are in the lake...LOL

if Paul or Joey come on line they can tell you I would think they would check the water temp while they were there this weekk

Have fun Rob!.......we were up there between July 4th - 11th....that was the week of the heatwave..Water temp when we launched the boat at the hub was 67F and by midweek it soared to 78F :wallbash:...Walleye were plentiful but most were caught in the evening..here's my buddy with the biggest...

Never seen the water so low...I was talking to a guy that was on his 4th prop during his 2 week stay :blink:

IMG_0307.jpg

That's brutal Steve, and also VERY $$$$ :oops:

Lew, I gave him a call yesterday and he told me that he took the boat in to one of the local Marinas here in the west end because the motor hasn't been running well since he got back.....the mechanic told him the gears are all chipped/cracked in the lower unit.....$8000 :dunno: he's putting a claim through his insurnace now :blink:

Will be on the lake from the 14th to 20th just around the hub. Been a while since I was up there in August. Sounds like the waters warm for swimming and the lake is still low. I target smallies and lakers. Never had too much success on the big lake for walleyes. Not for trying though just never found a reliable spot. One here one there.

• 2 weeks later...

Will be on the lake from the 14th to 20th just around the hub. Been a while since I was up there in August. Sounds like the waters warm for swimming and the lake is still low. I target smallies and lakers. Never had too much success on the big lake for walleyes. Not for trying though just never found a reliable spot. One here one there.

will be there tomorrow...cant wait