Special Catch!

Guest LivingLegend

Guest LivingLegend

So what u guys think about this catch? What a beauty! Look at the colour...... dont worry it was a catch and release...laugh.gifsmile.gif

post-7030-128046631643_thumb.jpg

Its funny you post that cause just the other day I caught one about that size if not bigger....on a SENKO...lol

Felt him bite, I set the hook, and reeled him in..lol Didnt know it was a bull from until I had it at the side of the boat...

That's a beauty. Got one at the cottage near that size....my mission this summer is to catch him when my grandson is around. :D

Years ago I caught one on a little lake off a Ranger road up on the Bruce. When I held it in my hand it's back legs hang down past my elbow. I have never seen another one close to the size of that bugger

Guest LivingLegend

Ya Ive caught some pretty huge ones, this guy was just out on the street in front of the house, another was hit by a car,looked like ground beef. My place backs onto a golf course here in NOTL and they are coming from the ponds, seen some small bass flipping around out there too..

I didn't realize how big they got until I seen one at BOQ a couple years back. I wish I got a pic of it, it was HUGE. No joke, it was at least 3x larger than the one in this thread.

I did hear they are quite tasty.