heres a few so far from this season.

Hey guys and gals so Im sitting here wishin i was fish looking over a bunch of fishing pictures that i have taken over the past little while. so I decided to share with you guys ! and many more to come!

Feel free to post pictures of your own adventures! i need some new fish pics to look at!

43 musky scugog.jpg

36 sturg musk.jpg

jordons 45 musky.jpg

walleye and little crappie from scugog.jpg

daves sturgeon walleye.jpg

dirty carp from the river.jpg

bass with mike and leah.jpg

nice scugog bass.jpg

the bog grass bass.jpg

gf with a largie.jpg (she likes fishin and takes the fish off! haha what more can i ask for?!)

pike underwater.jpg one of the many cool under water shots with the new z33

caseys walleye.jpg yes she caught this.. and no she doesnt have magic powers.. theres a fork holding it up.. but you cant even tell

haha now were talkin Ryan.. heres the catch.. my boat is off the water right now.. im waiting on plywood for the deck wich is about 2 weeks late

once shes good we can hook her up to the jeep and go...

or if you know any good shore spots, lol.

ya just waiting on my buddies for some of the better bass pics..!

ok admit it... 90% of all of you clicked to enlarge this pictures of the girl!.... admit it you did lol :thumbsup_anim::whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

haha I dont blame you I love her shes the best.. and even better she puts up with my addiction to fishin! and well some times even joins me! and well I just split on a new set up for her.. Quantum Energy Pti 10 spinning reel on a 6'9 turd R-Type Dropshot rod.. she loves it !

haha I dont blame you I love her shes the best.. and even better she puts up with my addiction to fishin! and well some times even joins me! and well I just split on a new set up for her.. Quantum Energy Pti 10 spinning reel on a 6'9 turd R-Type Dropshot rod.. she loves it !

Guess where she is when your out fishing........ :whistling:

Just kidding, nice pics!!!