New fishing rod setup

youngfisher

Im so excited right now i just got a new shimano stradic reel , and red Berkly lightning rod shock... :) here check them out. Thank you very much spiel for the fishing rod and Gerritt for the stradic fishing reel :)

The funny thing is when T.G found out i got a stradic he tried to buy it for 20$

Sam

FISHING.jpg

berk-lightning-rod.jpg

Edited by Young Fisher

Im so excited right now i just got a new shimano stradic reel , and red Berkly lightning rod shock... :) here check them out. Thank you very much spiel for the fishing rod and Gerritt for the stradic fishing reel :)

The funny thing is when T.G found out i got a stradic he tried to buy it for 20$

Sam

Never trust hairy OFNers. Us old bald guys are fine though. I'll give you $30 for the reel. :thumbsup_anim:

JF

WOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOO! You're gunna be a happenin' dude down by the river now, Sam. The Stradic happens to be my favourite spinning reel. Don't know about the rod but if it came from Spiel, it's a good one.

And John is right don't trust hairy OFNers....Old bald guys are not much better though....Old hairy dwarfs are ok though...I'll give you $50 for it.

I'm happy for you Sam.

The Stradic is my favourite spinning reel as well. I've had mine (that I got for the discount price of $100 shipped - brand spanking new) for 3 years now and it's just like the day I bought it.

It has never seized up, and required no service (but I grease it now and then for good measure).

I've never fished the rod you got, but I'm sure it is great (though I love avids the most).

Cheers and congrats on a sweet setup!