Underwater video

Rattletrap2

I've never tried posting this type of thing before, but here goes. It ain't fishing, but it is the reason I love to fish! For me, it's all about seeing the fish rather than the actual catching.

This was filmed on May 30th. which is pretty darn early to be swimmin wit da fishes in this here part of the world!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QVPwCR0k33w

Hope this works!

Oh oh....looks like I found something new. Look out!

Edited by Rattletrap2

Great underwater footage Brian..... and I hope I got your name right :blush:

Last weekend, should of taken a video of the bass' we fed (me and my bro in law) while at my sister's cottage..... they were right there under the dock B)

Thanks for shraring and keep up the great work!!!

Leechman

better be sarcasm..LOL

i took diving lessons but i can't go below 15 feet because my ears hurt and the pressure has been known to kill people with my problem

i can have it operated on but seemed like over kill,..my ears hurt for a day or two after flying in jets too

but wish i could dive and check out kokoko

That's great Brian, really nice clear pictures.

I used to have a cheapo still camera that would supposedly take pictures underwater. I thought it would be good to take some nice release shots of fish beside the boat but nothing ever turned out for me.

Story of my life :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks guys!

The camera is simply the Olympus 1030 SW. It is already out of production and replaced with a new model. The camera is rated for 33 feet or 10 meters of depth. A lot of them are only rated for 10 feet or 3 meters and would actually be okay in this case. Maximum depth is around 10 feet.

I used to SCUBA dive when I was younger and held certifications for both NAUI and PADI as a sport diver. These days I stick to snorkelling and can spend hours cruising the shorelines looking at fish.

I was back in the water this afternoon looking for fry. I saw them when above the water, but could not locate them under water. Oh well, I did get more footage of the variety of different fish.

Thanks for looking!