NF NIKE FOOTBALL WRITE THE FUTURE

Syn

Now that the Habs are out I've lost interest in hockey.:(

Thankfully World cup Soccer is coming up soon.

This is a great Nike ad that has multiple sub plot commercials for each player. Awesome Ad.

http://www.youtube.c...player_embedded

The Rooney Caravan subplot ad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSr4QnwOePQ

Edited by Syn

I can't believe all of those players agreed to be in that commercial... the payroll for that spot must have been insane.

That being said I live in a predominantly Portuguese and Italian neighborhood and the shenanigans have already begun! I can't wait for the World cup to be over

I cannot wait for it to start so engerlund lose. Being scottish I am genetically predisposed to root for engerlunds opponents. :clapping::whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

The ad is very cool, saw after the Champions league final.

I cannot wait for it to start so engerlund lose. Being scottish I am genetically predisposed to root for engerlunds opponents. :clapping::whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

I'm English so :P:asshat: You're all just jealous!! :D What's with a Scotsman being called 'Dutchy'? :unsure:

Great ad - must've cost a fortune to make and have it as the only commercial in the break at the end of the Champions League final (which was dull :()!!

Oh, I thought this thread was about football, not soccer.

lol.

:tease::devil::oops::devil:

I'm English so :P:asshat: You're all just jealous!! :D What's with a Scotsman being called 'Dutchy'? :unsure:

Great ad - must've cost a fortune to make and have it as the only commercial in the break at the end of the Champions League final (which was dull :()!!

Awe man, I had almost completely forgotten that the "girls of summer" were playing again this year! I can hardly wait for the first guy to hit the ground like he was shot, only to have the replay show that no one actually hit him! :wallbash:

To those who enjoy this spectacle, have a blast! Go Canada Go!

HH

Oh, I thought this thread was about football, not soccer.

lol.

:tease::devil::oops::devil:

:blahblah1::D Its is!! This isn't the game where the ball is thrown (mostly) :rolleyes: FWIW 'Soccer' is derived from the full name of the game, Association Football :)

Having watched a lot of NHL games over the last few months, seeing grown men writhing around after being barely tickled by their opponents in the Champs League final was almost embarassing!

:blahblah1::D Its is!! This isn't the game where the ball is thrown (mostly) :rolleyes: FWIW 'Soccer' is derived from the full name of the game, Association Football :)

Having watched a lot of NHL games over the last few months, seeing grown men writhing around after being barely tickled by their opponents in the Champs League final was almost embarassing!

So you were watching the same Montreal team as me then!