A little thing I saw today on my venture

vinnimon

Well I went for a drive today and check out some fishing spots.I stopped in caledonia and noticed that the gate was open on the north side.It is clearly marked no trespassing.But this is what I saw today!Gate wide open and some fools fishing the pool.I know for a fact a trespassing ticket can be laid on anyone being there.

So where were the opp today?They usually cruise by on a regular basis and stop to check things out.The little things that pees me off!Btw one other regular fished up top as well,and he knows not to be there as well.

csledonia 1.jpg

caledonia 2.jpg

Did you call the police? If not...how in the world would the police know they were there? Perhaps they were busy on something more important than a MINOR provincial offence...$65 ticket...I guess that police not only have to be everywhere at once they have to be psychic too...as much as it pisses you off trespassing is not a big deal...there are worse things that happen in caledonia. Next time if it bothers you so much, call the police instead of just complaining.

Why does it make you so mad? I've risked a trespassing ticket many times to get to the fishes, at least their trespassing to go fishing and not to shoot heroin or sumthin.

-Ben

Why? because , before the gates went up way back when my family and I noticed that the fish op was dwindling.And qoute from my dad and uncles.the fish are here,but if we fish here on the dam,how long would it take before the fish disappear.DA!we used to catch blue pickerel there one time,pike out of our yin yang as well as pickerel.Bass galore.You name it.

Now what,the fishing has dwindled.Its not like what it used to be when I was young.Im in favor of the 25 meter restriction.When I fish that area its C& R only.No cable,just signs.I want my girls to enjoy the area as well as I did when I was there age.

THATS WHY!So lets protect it for the future.take a lunch snack,not a feast for many.

As for the no trespassing,do it on your own accord.Take the risk!Ive helped out a few that got caught in that pool way back.I even remember about 22 to 24 yrs ago when two guys in a tinner flipped over at the south side.Hovercraft, grapling hooks,opp,fire dept and eveyone else searching for the 2 fisherman.

WHERE ARE THEY NOW!!!!! DONT TRESPASS!!!IT MAY SAVE YOUR LIFE!!!!!

Why it makes me mad?Scared my little cousin on his first fishing venture,he never went again!!!!!!!!Ever again!!!!HIS FIRST TIME!!!!!

TOO make myself very clear here!

I dont want to bring a rope that can hold a 1000 pounds.Just in case!So stay off.Im not gonna call unless someone seems to be drunk or high!Its a safety issue!

Ive seen a few lean over having a few brewskis or what ever in their system.2 fools Ive hauled out of there way back when.

I just dont want anyone getting hurt over fishing or what ever on that part of the river esp on the wall.

So for calling the opp, its an option on my part.did I,NO! they knew!

And they were carefull!

So for being creepy,Mykeester! NO!

Like I tell others, I do my part!and contribute as well!

ITS WHAT I SAW TODAY!

TOO make myself very clear here!

I dont want to bring a rope that can hold a 1000 pounds.Just in case!So stay off.Im not gonna call unless someone seems to be drunk or high!Its a safety issue!

Ive seen a few lean over having a few brewskis or what ever in their system.2 fools Ive hauled out of there way back when.

I just dont want anyone getting hurt over fishing or what ever on that part of the river esp on the wall.

So for calling the opp, its an option on my part.did I,NO! they knew!

And they were carefull!

So for being creepy,Mykeester! NO!

Like I tell others, I do my part!and contribute as well!

ITS WHAT I SAW TODAY!

ive tresspassed more than once in my day.

sometimes if you aint cheatin you aint tryin