Show off your tacklebox

Picked up a few things to add to my stash .

http://i136.photobucket.com/albums/q161/srt8magnum/002.jpg

SRT8 great stash but for the spinnerbaits.... go to www.Luremaking.com and order kits like this

DSC04401.jpg

and you'll make great lures and cut down on your $$$

DSC04409.jpg

I know I ain't buying another spinnerbait from any sports store cause it cost around $3.89 a piece to make :)

Leechman

SRT8 great stash but for the spinnerbaits.... go to www.Luremaking.com and order kits like this

DSC04401.jpg

and you'll make great lures and cut down on your $$$

DSC04409.jpg

I know I ain't buying another spinnerbait from any sports store cause it cost around $3.89 a piece to make :)

Leechman

I would love to Leech but with a 2 year old and working 50 hours a week I just don't have the time I have a hard time getting on here half the time .I will be getting some stuff to make heavy flouro leaders though .

I would love to Leech but with a 2 year old and working 50 hours a week I just don't have the time I have a hard time getting on here half the time .I will be getting some stuff to make heavy flouro leaders though .

They don't take much time to put together (maybe 5 minutes tops) you'd be surprised trust me I know ;) but the painting is a little longer but not that much longer :)

I still think you should give it a try :)

Leechman

They don't take much time to put together (maybe 5 minutes tops) you'd be surprised trust me I know ;) but the painting is a little longer but not that much longer :)

I still think you should give it a try :)

Leechman

I will have a look when I order the other stuff I like the chart/orange skirts you got that color is amazing for pike on Longpoint bay

I will have a look when I order the other stuff I like the chart/orange skirts you got that color is amazing for pike on Longpoint bay

Thanks SRT8!!! The chartreuse/orange & white/pink I put some thinking into it and came up with a couple of colors that I think would entice the critters.... it sure is sweet to see the results B)

Here's what I ordered and hope that it can lead you into your first order

1/4oz Ultra heads unpainted

Molded 3D eyes 5/32" glow/black

5" Silicon Skirts white/hot pink tip & chartreuse/orange tip

Fluorescent 3D acrylic beads pink & yellow #4

Crane swivel nickel color #7

Split rings - bright stainless steel #3

Stirrup clevices nickel color #3

Colorado blades - Steel hammered nickel #3

Willowleaf blades - Steel hammered nickel #3 1/2

Give it a go.... I'm sure you'll like it :)

Leechman

Thanks SRT8!!! The chartreuse/orange & white/pink I put some thinking into it and came up with a couple of colors that I think would entice the critters.... it sure is sweet to see the results B)

Here's what I ordered and hope that it can lead you into your first order

1/4oz Ultra heads unpainted

Molded 3D eyes 5/32" glow/black

5" Silicon Skirts white/hot pink tip & chartreuse/orange tip

Fluorescent 3D acrylic beads pink & yellow #4

Crane swivel nickel color #7

Split rings - bright stainless steel #3

Stirrup clevices nickel color #3

Colorado blades - Steel hammered nickel #3

Willowleaf blades - Steel hammered nickel #3 1/2

Give it a go.... I'm sure you'll like it :)

Leechman

i got some of there prepainted kits for christmas after seeing one of your earlier posts they are really simple and save you a ton of coin

So I have this obsession with looking at other people's tackle and I want to see yours! I have spent hours each week watching every video on youtube under search results "my tackle box". Thousands of people sharing what they use and show off their set ups. Last year was my first season and I used my friends extra tackle. In the off season I became obsessed. I slowly started building a base to my first tackle box and my own lures and I am going to share what I have so far (not every single lure but most, leaving out terminal tackle and rods)Feel free to critique my choices and or share your experiences with any lures you have used. Everything is pretty much new and not used yet. Remember these are my first lures and its just a start. I'd love to see your album in detail no matter how much or little it is.

Next week-end we will make it to the Franny. We fish St-Lawrence,Lac St-Louis and Lake St-Francis. Pretty much the best smallmouth areas in Canada and I got alot of plastics and jighead combos (craws,gobies,jigs and tubes) for those smallmouth lunkers. Last year I didnt do much fishing deeper than 10-15feet. This year I am prepared. I do however have lures for largemouth, pike and walleye too. But after seeing the Canadian tourney record at Raisin' River I want to dial in those footballs this year.

Here is the link to the whole album: http://s73.photobuck...mview=slideshow

Here are some teasers.

IMG_0647.jpg

Cool! Really NICE pics.

btw, did the lure on this pic working good? I have this lure too but never catch a fish and wonder whether I need cut the joint first before using it?

Cool! Really NICE pics.

btw, did the lure on this pic working good? I have this lure too but never catch a fish and wonder whether I need cut the joint first before using it?

Yes thgey work great and you should be cutting the tenticles free from the claws gives a lot more action they are deadly on a nuckle ball jig.

Yes thgey work great and you should be cutting the tenticles free from the claws gives a lot more action they are deadly on a nuckle ball jig.

Yes I love them. Definitely cut all the appendages free. Works best for me on stand up jigs and nuckle balls on the rocks for smallies. Have caught pike while swimming them too

Thx guys, great help. will try this in spring and summer.

• 3 weeks later...