Yes or No

Daplumma

While I did not know it, it was funny though!

it is very simple to embed video here. when you are watching the Youtube clip under it you will see a little button called EMBED click it. You will see a box containing the code needed to embed a video here. copy the code. post it into your thread. Now be sure you are using the full thread editor, the little button below....

After that you will see a little button on the bottom left, with a + and "click to configure post options" click the +.

Beside post options you will see HTML Off by default. Change this to HTML ON - auto line break.

then finish you're post by clicking reply as normal.

You have now embedded video into your post.

Hope this helps!

<br>

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object> Edited by Gerritt

Hope this works.Thanx G.We'll be right back with more Stuff!

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhlLqvlM7KA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhlLqvlM7KA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZhlLqvlM7KA&hl=en_US&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Edited by Daplumma

Heres more Gene.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Without Wiki?I love You Tube.Wish I knew how to imbed.

The gong show!Thanks,LOL Im going on you tube shortly.Gonna watch some old stuff.Laurel and hardy to start then the rascals.Maybe a little gong show after.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Thanks bruce,I havent heard that in a long time.Ande griffith tune.Sat morning of hunting with my dad,come home to italian tunes from mom then that tune before watching red fisher,to get me pumped for sunday morning.LOL