www.ofncommunity.com

vinnimon

This was actually the first fishing board I joined, and, just last year at that. Never really bothered with any internet fishing info...now I don't know how I did without it, at times. I have met some great guys, learned some awesome tips, shared some fishing experiences, got into a few arguments...but, it all boils down to sharing with others in the passion and sport of fishing.

Good fishing and tight lines to all, no matter what species or type of angling you prefer!!!!

Found this site while looking for information on the Moon River area back in 2002-2003? Illness prevented me from making that a realistic destination. I just thought that for the most part the people on the board and the way it was handled were great! Only met a couple in person, but consider a lot of them friends. Most would be welcome at my place.

I had such good luck learning slightly more than the basics about scuba diving from the net that when I took up fishing a few years ago I figgered the internet would be my tutor again. It worked. Not only did I find a place where I could get all the info a newby needs but I found a whole herd of good folks.

JF

We only give Americans free beer cause they can't drink too much of it..they aren't used to alcohol in beer.

Say what you like,Rick.I saw more than a few Canadians fall prey to a couple of slurps of good old fashioned southern white lightening.

Joe

Say what you like,Rick.I saw more than a few Canadians fall prey to a couple of slurps of good old fashioned southern white lightening.

Joe

Yeah, that stuff is nasty. Still have no taste on one side of my tongue!! Maybe someone will bring some screech if you are coming this year Joe.