My Day Was Comin

canadian_copper

AFTER THE RAIN THE REPORTS OF MAJOR NUMBERS BEING HOOKED ON FRI AND SAT GOT ME ALL WORKED UP!!

WENT TO A SPOT THIS MORN WERE MY BUDDY GOT OVER 40 ON SAT!!!

WELL TO MAKE A LONG STORY SHORT I GOT SKUNKED TODAY!!! NOT IN THE RIGHT PLACES AT RIGHT TIMES LOL

I HIT 2 TRIBS AND IN 5 HRS ALL I SAW WAS 1 FISH CAUGHT!!

WAS PRETTY SLOW IN MOST AREAS BUT SOME GUYS DID GET LUCKY AND FOUND SOME GOOD POOLS WITH NUMBERS!!

SO I JUST THOUGHT I'D REPORT YES I DO GET SKUNKED TOO LOL (NOT VERY OFTEN BUT I DO LMAO)

cc I hit 2 fish today I was also going to get skunked when I decided to try one last spot the pool holding the most fish was full with snagers I decided to go for a walk hit 2 nice 7 + pound bows in a small pool. I was also east. I didn’t have a cell so I didn’t report them but they said they were going to be there again next week at 6:30 all be calling the mnr and notifying them. These guys had 7 bows 3 over 10 pounds and 2 female browns I tried by casting my line over there and hawging the pool but it didn’t work. I was called an idiot for putting my line on there’s when they had fish its funny to see grown men call 14 year old an idiot because he actually cares about the future of steelheading. I hope theses guys get busted next weekend.