Hi everyone !!!!

fishindevil

hi everyone its shawn here,it sure has been along time since i have posted,but i do check in from time to time im still living up near bobcaygeon and fishing,as a matter of fact i met up with big cliff yesterday on the lake crappy fishing,and said hi and we chatted for a bit. i wish i could be online alot more as our puter at work is all blocked and i dont have one at home,but i now see ya can get the OFC mobile on my blackberry so i will try it out.anyway i hope everyone is doing ok and i will hopefully be able to post again like normal....take care talk soon shawn tightlines.....

hi everyone its shawn here,it sure has been along time since i have posted,but i do check in from time to time im still living up near bobcaygeon and fishing,as a matter of fact i met up with big cliff yesterday on the lake crappy fishing,and said hi and we chatted for a bit. i wish i could be online alot more as our puter at work is all blocked and i dont have one at home,but i now see ya can get the OFC mobile on my blackberry so i will try it out.anyway i hope everyone is doing ok and i will hopefully be able to post again like normal....take care talk soon shawn tightlines.....

It was nice seeing you again yesterday Shawn, too bad you had to leave so early but if it makes you feel any better, I fished until about 6:30 and the fishing didn't improve much. Too many boats running through I think.

take care, glad to see you posting again.

Cliff