First Boat Ride of 2010

danbouck

Went out with a buddy on Erie today perch fishing. The water was low and murky and we didn't even get a bite. It was nice being out on the water though. We spent the afternoon making a parody fishing show that I am still laughing about. It will be on youtube soon lol.

We ended the day by me falling in the water between the boat and the boathouse :w00t::rofl2: She was a wee bit chilly but I'm still laughing about it! Should have seen my wife's face when I walked in the door with no pants on :D

Were you guys out front of old cut/PP around 1ish I fished the channels for pike with no luck I couldn't imagine the pain of the shrinkage you went through lol.

ya we went and tried in front of the pp and then tried St. Williams around 1.

haha Roy you sick puppy. Dan every time I come on here you've gone fishing! If its not tunnel-burrowing carp its perch on Erie. Good for you on landing the best one of all...a very understanding wife.

Ya my wife is good to me. T.J. still can't figure out why she is with me (neither can I).

I'm trying to make it a habit to go fishing at least 3 times a week this year. Lucky for me the family loves heading out.