Rockys tackle repair

uglyfish

i just wanted to thank rockys tackle repair in orillia for the excellent service they provide! they are a quantum warranty center and i have never had an issue dealing with them! ive sent rods and reels and they are so fast at getting them back to me. they fixed a reel for me last year, and i broke the same part on the reel one week after it was fixed lol, i called them and sent the reel in last thursday, and got the reel back tuesday good as new! also sent in 2 rods to warranty, one of which i lost all of the rod but the handle due to an odd break, and they warrantied that rod for me as well, i should have those rods by next week.

if u ever need a quantum rod or reel fixed, give these guys a call, they are great!

They also do warranty on Shakespeare,johnson,mitchell,zebco,abu garcia,okuma,diawa,rapala and quantum reels they might do more but the business card I have is 4-5 years old.More than likely they can TLC anything,I had him look at my dad's pflueger reel from the 40s but he couldn't get a handle for it.

vance

agreed. They fixed up my minn kota trolling motor a few years back. Thing would only run at top speed...nearly fired me into the lake the first time I turned it on and it had this problem

I know that could have been serious, but the image of that made me laugh.