Legend Boat's Service

danbouck

Well I started getting a problem with my new boat last year. The floor was sagging behind the front seats and I wanted to get it fixed before it got too bad. I decided to take it straight to Legend in Innsfil to have it done by them instead of a dealer (personal preference). I set up a date to drop it off in February so I could beat the spring rush.

I had constant communication throughout the entire repair. The staff were extremely nice and great to chat with. Anytime they would find something they would call me and let me know what they found and how they were going to fix it. They decided to beef it up to make sure it would never happen again and replaced the entire vinyl floor.

I got them to check a few other minor issues not covered under warranty while it was there and they were kind enough to fix them up free of charge.

In the end I am a very happy customer and give Legend's service an A+

Now if only Summer could come quicker!

4773_233133250104_746020104_7385406_748604_n.jpg

I know everyone rags on Legend cause of the package advertising (but seriously, have you ever tried to buy the car they advertise on TV starting at 19,999? Ohhh...you wanted seats?? Thats extra!)

But my Legend was awesome. I sold it to TNT, don't know what he did with it.

When I had it I had what I thought was a hull leak. I took it in and there was a leak...but from the new bilge pump fitting I put in. They fixed it free.

Bigfish passed her on to us quite a few years back....and she is still running great. Put some riggers on last season. As others have said before notoriously underpowered.....you know that going in, either upgrade to a larger motor or live with your decision. The only problem we have is the size of the gas tank, a bit too small but we have learned to bring an extra 5 gal can to top it up if necessary.

In fact, taking it out tomorrow.....wooohooooo