Good Job Dave !

Just wanted to say how impressed I am with this guy. He did a great little show/seminar and gave away A LOT of stuff. I even managed to get myself a free sub !!

For those that missed it, it was both informative and entertaining. I mean the guy gave away all of his rods and reels !! It was awesome. If I was a kid there and had taken the time to make a sign and came out with a $400 dollar reel I would have been pretty pumped.

Now when he announced he was giving away his boat ....I was ready to take my shirt off, paint my chest and jump in the aquarium. Unfortunately you have to enter through subway....however it still would be pretty sweet to be running up the lake in that thing !! ...question, does it come with your NEW motor ?? :)

Dave took the time to meet everyone after as well, and hand out free sub cards.....

Just wanted to say, good on ya Dave.

It was nice meeting you.

James - RLFT

Hi All,

Sorry it took me a day or so to get on here and post. First of all thanks to all of you that came out to see me over the weekend at Bass Pro Shops. It was just awesome I am still shocked and almost speech-less about the giant crowd that showed up. You guys have no idea how much it means to me. All I can say is THANK YOU ALL for your support as always you guys are awesome! You guys prove everyday how great people that fish really are.

As far as the question's about the winning my boat. It's true we are giving my boat away!!! Starting April 5 you can go into Ontario Subway stores and win my boat with the Hook, Line & Subway contest. All you have to do is have lunch and fill out a ballot and you can win. We will be giving away thousands of $ in weekly prizes but at the end of June we will draw for the big prize my boat (2010 Skeeter FX 20 & 2010 Yamaha 250 VMAX SHO value $75,000). This is not just a boat that looks like mine this is my actual boat so it will be a happy day for the winner and maybe not so happy for me lol.

Nothing would make me happier than finding out an OFC'er was the winner so good luck!

Dave Mercer

P.S I said almost speech-less

Seems as though I have missed out on yet another great seminar given by Mr. Mercer. You have definitely stepped on the highest of my ranks Dave. Looking forward to being out in your boat in June. Hey if ya want for old times sake, I'll even take ya out for a burn once in a while. Do you think it would handle a trip or 2 to the Great North? Now I'm talking North of Nippissing here not North of the Kawarthas. :D