Corey Haim

blaque

Corey Haim and my daughter have been friends for many years and she told him waaaaay back that if he didn't try to straighten out his life style he may not last too long......sadly she was right.

Corey Haim and my daughter have been friends for many years and she told him waaaaay back that if he didn't try to straighten out his life style he may not last too long......sadly she was right.

Really!?! Man she must have been the envy of many a female back in the day. I was watching some video of him at a gathering filled with girls and he literally couldnt even talk for about 20 minutes cuz they all just went nuts as soon as he walked on the stage, and every time they calmed down, he'd lift the mic to his mouth and it would start all over again.........almost Beatles like lol. Crazy girls man.

I'd imagine that would get to your head day in and day out, and then all of the sudden its gone..........that's gotta be hard.

I dunno much about the guy. Regardless of the reasons ........its still a shame

Theirs Two ways to get off the Dope.

Theirs the hard way and the easy way.

I see he took the easy way.

Not sayin he didnt have a drug issue, obviously..........but the verdict isnt out yet on whether it was accidental or intentional. Not sayin i think either way, ok....im human so im thinkin probably intentional......but ill let the coroner and investigators figure that out.

As far as Rick James hotel? I hadnt heard that one, i read that he was in his apartment where his mother was living with him at the time.

No remorse for this guy. So many people lose their lives through no fault of their own, and these clowns on top of the world cant handle the good life. Nothing good to say on this topic. Hope I haven't offended anyone, but I know Lew and many others can probably relate. Not nice to see anyone pass away- but at least he had a choice.