Caught my wife messin' around....

SlowPoke

LOL

Note to self, no more polkin fun at SlowPoke.

Whopper

Hahahaha... I got a good laugh at that one Whopper!

Oh my they make those suits big, but I am betting she is a size 0... Great picture... thanks for the laugh this morning!

Hey Jen, if I tell her you said she must be size 0 she'll want to wear it all the time!!

Thanks for the replies... some good comebacks there!

The suit is actually a 3X. I had tried on Nautilus 2X a llittle while ago and it was too short. The Helly fits a lot larger. I'm 6'3" 300lbs and it fits me pretty good with room for layering.

DSC00748.jpg

I hope you're happy with those Muskie Lures you bought from me...If not I'll send the money back, plus extra... :w00t:

LOL Dax!!! The lures are fine... hey lemme know if you want to visit them, say on the water this summer? hehehe

Note to Fishdawg: I haven't seen my roller rod in the mail yet :angry:

(Just kidding LOL, he probably didn't get the money until a few days ago, no need to hand deliver it :D )

-Brian

:whistling: I dont think I should coment on this yet I have not met yer wife I think I will just keep that pic for next fall Im shure we will get into some kind of trouble and I can use it to get me out. that is a good shot of her Brian maybe next swill we will be able to meet up so our better halfs can chat Im shure that they will have alot of stories share.

LOL folks!!!

Dax, I was in Steve's (smellinfishy) 16' with Mike (MrEH) and there was more than enough room until I caught my 46"er. It was a little crowded so we drew staws and the fish lost and we put it back into the water. We decided at that point not to catch anything larger than 40"s. ;)

-Brian

Hey Dax I can tell ya that Brian is a great person to share a boat with I always give a person a 1 shot deal and Brian was invited back a second and third time(even thought we ended up not using my boat as planned) last year with a open invite anytime. You will have a great time I know we did it was like fishing with a long time friend the three of us had a blast and it was even better when we got into the fish.

Brian forgot to mention he shops at OMAR THE TENT MAKER for all his clothes :whistling::wallbash:

Yep, OMAR has a great selection for sizes but unfortunately they didn't have colours anything like yours...

"...and here is Mike wearing a delightful yet practical little number in Lemon Meringue from the the Suzy Survival Line... adorable :wub: "

119190.JPG

Hey Mike, thanks for the endorsement!

I wouldn't have been back if I couldn't say the same for you guys!

P.S. We might have that 18' Starcraft Center Console to try it out this year... I just got an email from the seller and the registration should be sorted out this week. I have to pitch it to my wife somehow tho... been an expensive week. Bought the Helly on Saturday, a Chevy Tahoe yesterday. I might have to wait til the weekend for the boat LOL.

-Brian

Yep, OMAR has a great selection for sizes but unfortunately they didn't have colours anything like yours...

"...and here is Mike wearing a delightful yet practical little number in Lemon Meringue from the the Suzy Survival Line... adorable :wub: "

119190.JPG

LOL :rolleyes: Brian Lemon Meringue I like that much better than Bite me calling me Big Bird .Sort of gives me flavor.I bought that suit just before I went to Quinte in November the problem was I could not find any XL suits it was down to the yellow one so I had to buy it.I never thought I would get a litle ribbing from the OFC ers.Its nice to know I am adorable but I would rather here it from some of the females on this board.I am thankful we are not sharing a cell together lol.Congrats on the new Truck and boat.MTP :clapping: