In Honor of Our Olympic Athletes

Leecher

After seeing such an outstanding performance by our athletes, just could not pass the opportunity to make something in the work shop to honor them..... and had a good idea what I wanted to make.

Here's what I have done so far

IMGP2160.jpg

IMGP2161.jpg

About half done

Will keep you posted on the development

Leechman

Edited by Leechman

Drill a bunch of holes in it and call it Olympage or Cribbics.

Nice scroll saw work (I assume).

On a side note Jacques, I have never seen a guy that gets more man time than you. I am not sure how you have managed it, but good on ya!

Jim

you can hang a bunch of baits from that when its done and mounted on a wall :D :D :D :D

Now there's an idea B) Thanks Tom!!!

Drill a bunch of holes in it and call it Olympage or Cribbics.

Nice scroll saw work (I assume).

On a side note Jacques, I have never seen a guy that gets more man time than you. I am not sure how you have managed it, but good on ya!

Jim

Thanks Jim!!! Used the jigsaw for that one..... just a couple of hours :o Now I got some serious sanding to do :lol:

The idea of drilling a bunch of holes came to mind ;) but once I'm finished with the sanding part, I will proceed to the next step and..... you'll just have to wait for the final results ;)

Thanks again Jim

Jacques

Jacques ....you should make 14 rings together and paint them all gold...NOBODY in the world would understand it but Canadians would :thumbsup_anim:

Thanks Twocoda!!! Too bad it wasn't 15...... cause that would be very possible ;) would only need to make another 2 of those :)

A stoopid fish on the other end of a line is a stroke of luck, but that is pure talent, skill and care. Thanks for sharing that, and keep us up to date, will ya?

Thanks Doug!!! I promise.... should have some new pics up tomorrow :) Stay tuned :D

...add an eye and three trebles and troll it!

Thanks Dozer!!! I wonder how well it would do on top water :wacko::lol:

Lew could probably use it for hanging his "boo-tails" off of to dry, :D :D :D :D

B) Here's what I decided to do..... 70% done :)

The layout

IMGP2162.jpg

An hour of drilling

IMGP2163.jpg

Leechman